West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I actually missed all of this, must have been when I was at uni. Shame, he represented an unbelievably good target for having the piss ripped out of him.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you're all being incredibly distasteful and hurtful towards this Lee Stewart character, for those of you that have met him - was he anything less than gentlemanly in his conduct?

As many of you know, Lee was a brave survivor of a life-threatening brain tumour when just 11 years old. After the operation, which removed part of his brain along with the tumour, Lee was forced to stay on weight-gaining medication throughout the rest of his childhood, leading to a 'slightly' overweight complex. Naturally, as an inexperienced young man, Lee is now extremely self-conscious and uses 'alternative' methods as a way of boosting his self-esteem - this includes, but is not limited to: attaching his support and loyalty to a successful football team and renouncing his local side (this also displays some of Lee's braver qualities); drinking and taking part in stripping competitions in some of Newcastle's premier nightspots (the experience has generally been overwhelmingly positive for Lee); photoshopping his own image onto that of a model and putting it up on social networking sites (this helps Lee to reaffirm his goals and advertise to his acquaintances that he is a overweight person in recovery).

In light of this information, perhaps some of you baiters and snipers could revise your comments about Lee Stewart.

Thanks.

:mackems:

Think i've just popped the stitches in my mouth.

Just seen the highlights from the Plymouth match and what a goal it could have been if his attempt that hit the bar would have been an inch lower.. Also, congrats to a baby during a week. Only 20 but at that time didn't Bellamy already have two?

Superb was that. Strength and technique; really wish he'd been a foot closer cos it would have been a cracking goal.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess who I played football with yesterday  :pow:

Lee Stewart?

Aye :lol:

The fatty.

He happens to have moved to North Wales now, good riddons I guess.

What was he like playing with/against? I here he's a good keeper?

:mackems:

Lee Stewart?

The fatty.

Hey Lee, hows it going?

Guest Heneage

Lee Stewart?

The fatty.

Didn't he have trials?

Guest Doombob

Your first two posts on the forum were in THIS thread, about THAT kid?

I've heard about this kid; the hysterics and hype of it all amused me.

Did you hear that rumour about what he did with his dog? Pretty rank, but very funny.

Guest Doombob

Did you hear that rumour about what he did with his dog? Pretty rank, but very funny.

No, and disgusting if you ask me.

Or the time he faked his own death?