West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm hoping that this is a sign to Ashley that he needs to ensure we have more quality firepower up front than just Andy.

:lol: Good one.

can i nominate this for joke of the year?

I fell off my seat lauging

I'm hoping that this is a sign to Ashley that he needs to ensure we have more quality firepower up front than just Andy.

:lol: Good one.

You edited that Daveed.

I know. I....know :shifty:

http://files.sharenator.com/Cat_fail_Fail-s446x354-10288-580.jpg

Fuck sake, 2 extremely important games and we lose Carroll. Couldnt make it up man. Serves us right if we lose them though. We should have signed a new striker in the summer, it was as clear as day that we needed at least another good forward.

Probably already been mentioned but if he was a doubt going into the City and Spurs games why wasn't he rested for them ?

Surely we had more chance of picking up points against Wigan and West Ham with him in the team rather than risking him twice in 2 days against 2 of the top 5 ffs.

Probably already been mentioned but if he was a doubt going into the City and Spurs games why wasn't he rested for them ?

Surely we had more chance of picking up points against Wigan and West Ham with him in the team rather than risking him twice in 2 days against 2 of the top 5 ffs.

Wondered this myself, particularly the Spurs game. He was really struggling against City.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I just hope he's back for the mackem game. I don't even want to think about what that game will be like without him.

At least we'd have Shola for the Mackem game, seriously though, he always scores against them. He is guaranteed to at least tuck away a penalty. :lol: