West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Heneage

John Henry: "That Carroll kid hasn't quite panned out how I'd hoped."

Mike Ashley: "Yep."

John Henry: "Any chance of me getting my money back?"

Mike Ashley:"Nope."

John Henry:" :okay: "

In all seriousness, say this was accurate, what fee would you be comfortable with NUFC paying (for the purposes of this, overlooking the fact Ashley is a tight cunt and unlikely to fund a "big" money move anyway).

For me, I'd not feel comfortable with anything north of £9m.

Guest neesy111

Apparently was sporting a black eye today.  Must've been from playing Twister yesterday.....

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2011/12/26/1324916439667/Andy-Carrolls-black-eye-004.jpg

Bit of a non-starter for me

He scored a huge pay rise when he left and there is no way that I can see us coming close to matching what he 'earns' now

If Racistpool are desperate to get rid and will pay 50% of his wages then maybe but not remotly likely to happen

He scored a huge pay rise when he left and there is no way that I can see us coming close to matching what he 'earns' now

If Racistpool are desperate to get rid and will pay 50% of his wages then maybe but not remotly likely to happen

He'd cut his wages in half to come back here IMO. He'd do just about anything to make the last year go away.

Apparently it would only be a £20kpw cut from his wages to our upper limit anyway.

:lol:

I think that should be used in the match preview thread title

Wouldn't have him back. We've moved on and so has he.

neither of us have, we haven't replaced him and he hasn't settled. That isn't moving on like.

Moved on in the sense that I wouldn't put him in our first XI right now and he's a shadow of his former self.

He wouldn't play well alongside Ba and he wouldn't play second fiddle.