West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well I wouldn't boo but I certainly don't agree with training him up for Liverpool, giving him the game time they want him to have to try and find form for them.

Guest optimistic nit

curious

BBCSport_Agent BBC Football Agent

It is my understanding that very tentative talks have been held between parties acting on behalf of LFC & NUFC regarding Andy Carroll.

Obviously want their money back :lol:

probably reporting us to watchdog.

I think there are 3 clubs that would suit Carroll.  Stoke, QPR and West Ham.  I also don't think it is a coincedent that Heidar Helguson has scored 7 goals in the premier league playing with Joey Barton.  Carroll would be used to his strength in the playing style of Stoke and West Ham, very direct style!

I still think he can be a great player, but not for Liverpool.  He is really low on confidence and can't see it return unless he changes enviroments.  He might get it by coming back, but to be fair I would rather we got a Bellamy type of player with Ba.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

curious

BBCSport_Agent BBC Football Agent

It is my understanding that very tentative talks have been held between parties acting on behalf of LFC & NUFC regarding Andy Carroll.

Obviously want their money back :lol:

probably reporting us to watchdog.

:lol: :lol: