West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Googled Andy Carroll and saw this in the news.

KENNY DALGLISH WANTS ANDY CARROLL TO SCORE FOR LIVERPOOL

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwr1pzHlO11qm8x9g.png

I think there are 3 clubs that would suit Carroll.  Stoke, QPR and West Ham.  I also don't think it is a coincedent that Heidar Helguson has scored 7 goals in the premier league playing with Joey Barton.  Carroll would be used to his strength in the playing style of Stoke and West Ham, very direct style!

I still think he can be a great player, but not for Liverpool.  He is really low on confidence and can't see it return unless he changes enviroments.  He might get it by coming back, but to be fair I would rather we got a Bellamy type of player with Ba.

I would agree that those would be the 3 clubs.  If West Ham get promoted and he is still not performing for Liverpool, then I can them coming in for him especially as he has the same agent as Allardyce and Nolan.  Not sure what kind of funds QPR actually have and if they could afford to buy him, but I could see him on loan there for the rest of the season reuniting him with Barton.  Stoke would love him but could they afford him?

I think there are 3 clubs that would suit Carroll.  Stoke, QPR and West Ham.  I also don't think it is a coincedent that Heidar Helguson has scored 7 goals in the premier league playing with Joey Barton.  Carroll would be used to his strength in the playing style of Stoke and West Ham, very direct style!

I still think he can be a great player, but not for Liverpool.  He is really low on confidence and can't see it return unless he changes enviroments.  He might get it by coming back, but to be fair I would rather we got a Bellamy type of player with Ba.

I would agree that those would be the 3 clubs.  If West Ham get promoted and he is still not performing for Liverpool, then I can them coming in for him especially as he has the same agent as Allardyce and Nolan.  Not sure what kind of funds QPR actually have and if they could afford to buy him, but I could see him on loan there for the rest of the season reuniting him with Barton.  Stoke would love him but could they afford him?

Can really see him going to West Ham if they get promoted. Firstly, Allardyce's tactics will suit him and secondly he'll be reunited with Nolan again. Watch the goals go in :frantic:

Guest optimistic nit

i dont think andy necessarily needs a team that plays direct, i think a lot the the problem at the moment is the pressure of the 35 million pounds transfer fee. its not as if Carroll has a few years of consistent scoring in the PL to give him confidence at the moment that his current form is just a blip. 

I have no idea what's up with him. I don't think it's the Joey Barton/Kevin Nolan factor.

Charlie Adam can whip in a corner, and Downing can cross a ball. I struggle to believe it's the service that's the real issue.

I have no idea what's up with him. I don't think it's the Joey Barton/Kevin Nolan factor.

Charlie Adam can whip in a corner, and Downing can cross a ball. I struggle to believe it's the service that's the real issue.

Yep, he's been missing his fair share of chances this season, hasn't he?

Guest optimistic nit

he gets about 4 headers at goal a game (3 of which usually go wide) and usually has at least one clear chance from less than 12 yards saved or missed (yesterday he had 2). he's getting in the areas, but take his two chances yesterday, if you hit the ball away from the keeper with conviction the goalie will have no chance from that distance. both were very good saves by Bunn, but from that distance he shouldn't be letting the keeper get anywhere near it. if he had smashed his chance late on vs blackburn he would have scored, but instead he attempted some wierd flick thing that didn't work.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Doubt he'll even play tbh.

Nah. Probably something like:

Kuyt  Henderson  Adam Downing

Bellamy

Suarez

Bellamy and Suarez will be very tough to control.