West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Yup - turned the game for Liverpool and showed that he should have started from the off. How awful are Downing and Henderson, btw? :D

And for nearly £40m :D

Guest palnese

Probably the best I've seen him play for Liverpool today.

Looked like the player he used to be.

Guest koye

Thought Carroll was excellent in their game against fulham recently and showed signs he was coming back to form and again today.

I think Carroll was their best player against Fulham, while Henderson was the worst man on the field that night.

Strange decision by Dalglish. He´s probably the worst manager tactically in the Premiership also..

Thought Carroll was excellent in their game against fulham recently and showed signs he was coming back to form and again today.

I think Carroll was their best player against Fulham, while Henderson was the worst man on the field that night.

Strange decision by Dalglish. He´s probably the worst manager tactically in the Premiership also..

i think on ESPN someone said he has never caught up with the modern game !!!

Fair play to him for today. Certainly galvanised Liverpool when he came on and could have easily scored the equaliser (close but correct call though).

Guest koye

i think on ESPN someone said he has never caught up with the modern game !!!

No surprise really... He was out of management for ten years or something before he took the Liverpool job last year.

Guest fraser

Fantastic game for him; with a little more luck he'd have won it for them. They simply don't appreciate how he can be best used.

God help us if they decide to play to his strengths and cross the ball into to him frequently enough. They don't seem to have realised that all season and as long as Downing and henderson carry on being poor it won't happen soon either.

Guest Howaythetoon

His decent goal aside, he was still a lump up front. He put himself about which caused them problems but that is about all. He's still turbo-shit. £35m :lol:

His decent goal aside, he was still a lump up front. He put himself about which caused them problems but that is about all. He's still turbo-shit. £35m :lol:

We know what £35m strikers can do, you just had to watch the Chelsea game...on Wednesday.