West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

this kid is on America crack

Nah I'm not that patriotic (only on July 4th, history's greatest day).

And the banter doesn't bother me all that much. You just seem to be a major cunt about it all the time.

It's like an alternative Free Willy. Instead of guiding the whale to freedom, you have unprotected sex with it.

I would hump an Orca like.

You know, the more you post in this thread, the closer you're bringing yourself to having to bang a whale.  I'm beginning to think you actually want to do it.

Can you try and not mention America or American things for a few days?

No

he cant

http://www.norcalblogs.com/post_scripts/american-eagle-and-flag-ii.jpg

It's like an alternative Free Willy. Instead of guiding the whale to freedom, you have unprotected sex with it.

I would hump an Orca like.

You know, the more you post in this thread, the closer you're bringing yourself to having to bang a whale.  I'm beginning to think you actually want to do it.

We all have dreams.

He's destined to be a player that does well for mid-table teams where he's the main man but nothing more, he's simply not a good enough footballer, Sewelly's right, he's not diverse enough and can only play a certain way. Wouldn't suggest him being a sub either, he's an arrogant tosspot that will have a strop if he doesn't get his way, I'd rather keep the team spirit at a 'safe' level and spend the money wisely.

And the banter doesn't bother me all that much. You just seem to be a major cunt about it all the time.

No need tbh. :no:

No need tbh. :no:

Apologies mate. You got me in a rare patriotic fervor.

Calming down now.