West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pure speculation but I get the impression we've put down a loan offer, with an option to buy (13-15m) and then simply left the negotiation table.

They want more but we won't budge. The offer will still be there on August 31st in case Liverpool bite.

Pure speculation but I get the impression we've put down a loan offer, with an option to buy (13-15m) and then simply left the negotiation table.

They want more but we won't budge. The offer will still be there on August 31st in case Liverpool bite.

just the first shot, player already annoyed and make it well known we'd like him back, watch the chaos

Guest palnese

Would be quite funny if he handed in a transfer request.

Ah, flashbacks from that awful night in January 2011.

Carroll has submitted a transfer request.

Easily the worst sentence I've ever read on here.

People on RAWK thinking we'll off £10 million + one of our crown jewels :mackems:

So we are basically going to give them their money back now they are desperate to get rid.

Sounds plausible I suppose.

Well it's hard to trust Mike and Dekka to do things the right way when they've such a history of doing things to fuck the fanbase off.

People on RAWK thinking we'll off £10 million + one of our crown jewels :mackems:

So we are basically going to give them their money back now they are desperate to get rid.

Sounds plausible I suppose.

Well it's hard to trust Mike and Dekka to do things the right way when they've such a history of doing things to fuck the fanbase off.

but tbf on the transfer front they do seem to know what they're doing

Guest palnese

So they want £20m :lol:

Oh well guess he is staying with them then, couple more seasons he will go for £3m

:D

Would be great if we bought him back for 3,5m :lol:

Oh well guess he is staying with them then, couple more seasons he will go for £3m

Would be great if we bought him back for 3,5m :lol:

I think that would in all honesty kill Jim White

Thats the issue they have to deal with. He will go somewhere on loan or Liverpool end up with an unhappy player with a pricetag plummet to under 10m imo, plus a years worth of wages. Yes I am biased but I don't see any other destination that will see him regain his past form than here. At least not any clubs that will be interested. Sure he would do fine at West Ham, but his heart isn't anywhere else but here imo.

just the first shot, player already annoyed and make it well known we'd like him back, watch the chaos

Seems almost identical to what we did with HBA.

Seems almost identical to what we did with HBA.

with the added bit I'm fairly certain they'd be just happy with causing trouble in this case

question: how in gods name can they think their position has not been dramatically weakened by so publicly trying to offload him? Do these people have any common sense?