West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest StellaExpress

Anthony I'Anson ‏@AnthonyIAnson

@Number9Nurse @nufcfans Pards was picked up in a silver Mercedes Van with Blacked out Windows then they drove off, car is still at Services

Retweeted by NUFCfans.co.uk

Guest StellaExpress

can someone help me with the insertion of pictures / images?

i use the button and add the URL but doesnt display anything!

Guest antz1uk

have they all not just they've all flown out to faro?, could just be company car waiting to be picked up  :azn:

Interesting to hear that Pardew doesn't think Carroll can play in a passing oriented side.

We may be buying him so we hoof the ball high and long to him so half the stadium will look up and see those Sports Direct adverts that are often unseen when we pass it about. Yeah?

Would you rather we played like Swansea?

:lol: What kind of question is that? Of course I would., I'd rather play like swansea than a Sam Allardyce era bolton, fo sheezy. We've got infinitely better players than Swansea or the old Bolton, which do you think would suit our current side more?

Of course we should keep it on the ground.

Both forms of football are utter shite to watch, I would much sooner have several big men who promote long ball football in the side than play like fucking Swansea though.

:lol: Why? We're far better than Swansea, chances are we'd be class if we played like that. Cabaye's passing, Ben Arfa's direct approach, Cisse's clinical finishing. If we kept the ball as well as Swansea did last season we'd have scored more goals than we did, IMO.

Swansea's possession catenaccio is absolutely terrible for the majority of the time man, there's no way we'd have scored as many just passing it around our own half.

Are you all serious? I would everyday of the week play like Swansea than some hoof ball like Bolton or that s***. problem with Swansea was that they didn´t have the quality players like teams that use to play like that do. Therefore it´s even more impressive the way they play.

I wouldn´t arguing that they maybe should be more direct sometimes. But not too much. If you ask me I would say that last season we played way to much long balls for my liking. I would like to play more like Swansea.

But like everything else. The best way is to mix things.

But I can´t understand the talk about not hoofing, but playing football and then talk shit about Swansea. The same talk that has hit Spain and Barca. It´s just insane.

Guest andrew

Are you all serious? I would everyday of the week play like Swansea than some hoof ball like Bolton or that s***. problem with Swansea was that they didn´t have the quality players like teams that use to play like that do. Therefore it´s even more impressive the way they play.

I wouldn´t arguing that they maybe should be more direct sometimes. But not too much. If you ask me I would say that last season we played way to much long balls for my liking. I would like to play more like Swansea.

But like everything else. The best way is to mix things.

But I can´t understand the talk about not hoofing, but playing football and then talk shit about Swansea. The same talk that has hit Spain and Barca. It´s just insane.

I thought it was awful. and that's not really true they had allen and sigurdsson regulars in the midfield for 5 months both are capable of playing clever forward passes and being progressive the only real limited one is britton. they chose not to attack basically, it was boring mostly defensive footy. and they had sinclair and dyer out wide who cause problems just because of their pace.

Nowt is worse than hoofball. Hate seeing Stoke spending big money on cloggers and giants to suit their shite dinosaur football that will never progress the game in this country. About the only argument for the Spanish style TV deal, stop the trickle down effect allowing these mugs to spunk money away.

Pardew: Liverpool must accept loss on Carroll fee‎

The Independent - 6 minutes ago

Alan Pardew has warned Liverpool they will have to face a substantial loss if the club want to sell the former Newcastle United striker Andy Carroll.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/pardew-liverpool-must-accept-loss-on-carroll-fee-7976641.html

as someone said earlier, that sounds redknappesque. don't like it even if it is true.