Cockney Mafia Out! Banner

Guest BooBoo

can whoever has this banner fuck off please? Mike Ashley and co's incompetencies or otherwise have absolutely nothing to do where he is from. I go every week and its offensive considering i have family from London. Its something you might expect to see from some of those braindead charvers on sky sports news. Thinking that they represent fans could not be further from the truth, carrying that banner round represents ignorance stupidity and nothing else.

Completely agree and if NUSC wants to change the perception of the fans by the media then getting this banner burnt would be the best thing they could do. Makes us look like small minded twats and if people cant see that, its probably because they are a small-minded twat.

can whoever has this banner fuck off please? Mike Ashley and co's incompetencies or otherwise have absolutely nothing to do where he is from. I go every week and its offensive considering i have family from London. Its something you might expect to see from some of those braindead charvers on sky sports news. Thinking that they represent fans could not be further from the truth, carrying that banner round represents ignorance stupidity and nothing else.

Completely agree and if NUSC wants to change the perception of the fans by the media then getting this banner burnt would be the best thing they could do. Makes us look like small minded twats and if people cant see that, its probably because they are a small-minded twat.

:lol: Agreed.

incredible that we were cheered off at half time, simply because Edgar got a goal back. Sums up the mentality of a hell of a lot of nufc fans

No, it's called supporting the team. 2-1 at half-time, if we nicked a goal after the break who knows what might have happened.

We were the worst I've seen us in a very long time in the first half but we were still in it, just undeservedly so.

so you think those same people would have cheered had Edgar not scored?

incredible that we were cheered off at half time, simply because Edgar got a goal back. Sums up the mentality of a hell of a lot of nufc fans

No, it's called supporting the team. 2-1 at half-time, if we nicked a goal after the break who knows what might have happened.

We were the worst I've seen us in a very long time in the first half but we were still in it, just undeservedly so.

so you think those same people would have cheered had Edgar not scored?

They cheered because we nicked a goal back. As you would - we were back in it. It just gives you a bit of a buzz, that's all. It's not necassarily fickle or anything.

Guest sicko2ndbest

This banner should not see the light of day again. The point was made during a period of high emotions. It is fundamentally racist. If NUSC really do want to continue the campaign they should target individuals.

From my point of view they have made their point, move on!

don't know if Keith was the one with it today but it was Keith who brought the banner to the Hull game and carried it round the stadium

And caused the rotten atmosphere which contributed to the defeat by Hull.

They've got a lot to answer for if we go down by a point or two.

If we go down, i'll blame what happened between the board/manager that week, and not that someone took a nasty banner to the Hull game.

Personally i don't agree with the banner, but nothing's said when hundreds take part in a loud chorus of "We hate Cockneys, and we hate Cockneys" in games against London clubs. I bet some of the people condeming the banner have sang it themselves.

can whoever has this banner f*** off please? Mike Ashley and co's incompetencies or otherwise have absolutely nothing to do where he is from. I go every week and its offensive considering i have family from London. Its something you might expect to see from some of those braindead charvers on sky sports news. Thinking that they represent fans could not be further from the truth, carrying that banner round represents ignorance stupidity and nothing else.

:clap: :clap:

There must be some middle ground here. What about 'Cockney Wankers Out!' This means not all cockneys are included, only those of them that are wankers, satisfying many (and themselves), but still allowing the protesters some sort of voice.  Or 'Soft Southern Nancys', though that might be regarded as homophobic.

Guest Geordiesned

Is it Keith Barratt's?

Yes and it was him who had it yesterday.

this may sound daft, but who is he exactly?

He used to run Toon Travel.

aye, remember them booing when we were 5th ?

I'm surprised you do, what with your memory going and that.

Then giving them a better reception the year after for finishing 14th.

I'm surprised you do, what with your memory going and that.

what do you want to know from the past 45 years ?

Then giving them a better reception the year after for finishing 14th.

that explains why you and some others are happier. Is your man even keeping the manager who achieves his target position