The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

The prospect of playing in an organised defence sounds good. Nixon are you not playing up front again, you ripped the blues apart at times.

yeah, we fell apart laughing.

what happened to sgt pilkos 6-a side team?

I've heard Nixon can cover right back Pilko. But seriously Gimp played well when he had to cover.

Nixon was our bloody right-back first time around, and his positioning was shite.

I've heard Nixon can cover right back Pilko. But seriously Gimp played well when he had to cover.

Gimp didnt know his arse from his elbow when i side stepped him before my goal.

I'm probably gonna stay over after the Fulham game then drive home after our match. Any suggestions on where's best would be appreciated. :thup:

Depends on your budget and what you fancy doing on the Saturday night - can get a canny B&B in Jesmond/Heaton/Whitley or a cheap(ish) hotel room in town if you get booking soon.

Bullies the lot of you, no one mentions my assist .

Take it in your stride mate [it's about the only thing you will do O0]

The closer this gets the more likely I am to be itching to play in it, so I'd better not rule myself out completely. Been playing centre-half the past few weeks for our intramural team at university and so getting used to the position a bit more, would play there again.

Especially with Ash being up and the Fulham game being that weekend. Major sticking point is an exam on the Monday morning like :lol:

Guest Heneage

The closer this gets the more likely I am to be itching to play in it, so I'd better not rule myself out completely. Been playing centre-half the past few weeks for our intramural team at university and so getting used to the position a bit more, would play there again.

Especially with Ash being up and the Fulham game being that weekend. Major sticking point is an exam on the Monday morning like :lol:

Wouldn't risk it pal.

Aye, could be a massive one too as I need 70%+ this year to secure some lovely free money by way of an academic bursary.

As it stands I'm right on 70% with 4 assignments and 2 exams to come. I'll see how my assignment scores do and make my decision from there.

Ah go on man  O0

Without sounding pompous or patronising (which probably means I will), would doing more revision beforehand not be the solution? I say that, I'll no doubt be doing stuff last-minute, as per usual.

Ah go on man  O0

Without sounding pompous or patronising (which probably means I will), would doing more revision beforehand not be the solution? I say that, I'll no doubt be doing stuff last-minute, as per usual.

I don't roll that way, homeslice. I only work on a last-minute basis and it seems to pay off.

I'd prefer to play for the Blues as i don't have any red tops :lol:

Right Full Back or Def Mid please.

Hmm, you might have to join (?) replace me in central midfield. We play with two box-to-box centre-mids O0

UPDATED SQUADS

Blue

GK: NSG / BTK

Def: Greg, The Prophet,  Rich (?)

Mid: Dave, stupeedo, Robbo_11, Disco Des

Fwd: Wullie, Ash

Red

GK: The Gambling Gorilla [supposed RT keeper]

Def: Northerngimp, Optimistic Nut

Mid: Lien, Nixon, Kaizero

Fwd: Pilko

New Players:

dan b

Stephen927

Geordiecunny

NewcastleRocker

biggs

Positions and preferred team?

Guess you're wanting a lift then. ;)

I'd prefer to play for the Blues as i don't have any red tops :lol:

Right Full Back or Def Mid please.

Hmm, you might have to join (?) replace me in central midfield. We play with two box-to-box centre-mids O0

UPDATED SQUADS

Blue

GK: NSG / BTK

Def: Greg, The Prophet,  Rich (?)

Mid: Dave, stupeedo, Robbo_11, Disco Des

Fwd: Wullie, Ash

Red

GK: The Gambling Gorilla [supposed RT keeper]

Def: Northerngimp, Optimistic Nut

Mid: Lien, Nixon, Kaizero

Fwd: Pilko

New Players:

dan b

Stephen927

Geordiecunny

NewcastleRocker

biggs

Positions and preferred team?

Dunno if i'll be able to do box to box like. Fitness isn't going to be a strong point.

Hey I'd be able to pay you back for once. You could stop at mine.

Hey I'd be able to pay you back for once. You could stop at mine.

You have nothing to pay me back for! But that would be spot on mate. I've got another plan in mind too if that doesn't come off.

I've asked Jonny if he fancies playing, will see what he says tonight.

Are people gonna be all weird and stuff...? I'm slightly scared

(P.s. this is in no way a back out, I'm still playing, I just may never post again afterwards if I think you're all fruitcakes)

(P.p.s. Greg, I know what you look like and am likely to gravitate to you, sorry)

Preferred position: anywhere across midfield or upfront really. Small, fast, shit. Kinda like Craig Bellamy.

Are people gonna be all weird and stuff...? I'm slightly scared

(P.s. this is in no way a back out, I'm still playing, I just may never post again afterwards if I think you're all fruitcakes)

(P.p.s. Greg, I know what you look like and am likely to gravitate to you, sorry)

oh yeah, right bunch of fucking freaks last time, even turned the lights out so we didnt have to look at each other.