Newcastle 0 - 1 Hull City (FA Cup) - 14/01/09 - Post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Guest ObaStar

Blates going to pens.

I f***ing hope not, we've only won one competitive penalty shoot-out in our entire history iirc.

That was before we signed ranger tho

People are going to give Xisco a lot of criticism but don't forget how completely lacking in match fitness and sharpness he is. Probably lacking in confidence too.

Which is exactly why we should have given one of the young-uns a chance.

couldn't get to listen to the game until now, I'm guessing its been a shit match and xisco has been invisible?

He's actually made a few decent flickons, but Owen has run the wrong way each time.

Guest ObaStar

Well lets be honest after Luque left we were missing an MIA expensive shit striker from Depor. So to be fair to Xisco he seems to have come in and filled the gap quite nicely

People are going to give Xisco a lot of criticism but don't forget how completely lacking in match fitness and sharpness he is. Probably lacking in confidence too.

Why, at least he got some match fitness under his belt now.

Carroll is meant to be carrying a bit of an injury too.

I think the younger players are being saved for the youth cup.

Blates going to pens.

I hope by that sentence you mean that the game is going to pens sheepishly, and are not in fact using "blates" as a shortened form of "blatantly"? Do not make me have to condemn your English on top of the rest of the trouble you have caused me this week.  :shifty:

Guest marky555

2123: Newcastle make their first change with the rusty Xisco coming off and the goalscoring machine Andy Carroll coming on.

Caroline Cheese taking the piss.