Kinnear offered 2.5/3.5 year contract extension

SUPERTOON

The state of the accounts and the outrageous cost of getting rid of Allardyce mean the prospect of Kinnear being given an extended deal is even more alarming. There should be massive fuck-off warning signs flashing in front of the chairman and owner over this.

They should allow Kinnear to run up his current contract, kick him out after the last game (whether we are up or down) and concentrate on getting a good manager in.

The state of the accounts and the outrageous cost of getting rid of Allardyce mean the prospect of Kinnear being given an extended deal is even more alarming. There should be massive fuck-off warning signs flashing in front of the chairman and owner over this.

They should allow Kinnear to run up his current contract, kick him out after the last game (whether we are up or down) and concentrate on getting a good manager in.

:clap:

Spot on, itd be a case of one step forward and 2 steps back if Jose signs. Still surpirsed at the lack of formal announcement about the offer.

The state of the accounts and the outrageous cost of getting rid of Allardyce mean the prospect of Kinnear being given an extended deal is even more alarming. There should be massive f***-off warning signs flashing in front of the chairman and owner over this.

Exactly. If the case is you cant judge Ashley's ambition by signings because of money bieng tight, then fair do's. Where we can judge his ambition is which manager he wants to appoint, and talking about a 2 year contract for Kinnear screams zero ambition.

Is it not because he is (hopefully in their eyes) a yes man surley? Preying on the fact he's desparate to be in work, and chuffed to be at Newcastle?

If the structure with Wise etc is perfectly acceptable, then why not show that by getting a better manager in?

I don't believe Kinnear has been offered a new contract any more than I believe he is serious about signing M'Bia. Joe is just flapping his lips because it's the only form of exercise he's capable of these days.

I don't believe Kinnear has been offered a new contract any more than I believe he is serious about signing M'Bia. Joe is just flapping his lips because it's the only form of exercise he's capable of these days.

I know what you mean, but surley he wouldnt mention something like that if its literally never been discussed? Even thinking about a new contract for Kinnear at this stage is crazy & so un-ambitious.

I know what you mean, but surley he wouldnt mention something like that if its literally never been discussed? Even thinking about a new contract for Kinnear at this stage is crazy & so un-ambitious.

Why wouldn't he mention it if he's constantly talking rubbish?

Why wouldn't he mention it if he's constantly talking rubbish?

Because I just think there's a limit to the amount of rubbish to come out with, and making a claim like that, when completely false, would be crossing the line even for him. Might be wrong though.

has this ever been verified in any official way, shape or form?  or is it just kinnear spouting pish?

hoping like fuck it's more of his lies, the martinez thread got me thinking that when this buffoon gets us relegated we should just go for young up and comer instead of sticking with a balloon like JFK

that said, we're a "special" club right?  thought foreign managers couldn't make it here paraphrasing our esteemed former chairman

holy mother fucking shit... he's just said on ssn he's got a 3 1/2 year contract sitting on the table  :kinnear:

says hes not signing it till he takes stock of the situation in the summer, also said hes not enjoying the job but will fight on, sounds like hes had enough

holy mother f***ing s***... he's just said on ssn he's got a 3 1/2 year contract sitting on the table  :kinnear:

says hes not signing it till he takes stock of the situation in the summer, also said hes not enjoying the job but will fight on, sounds like hes had enough

Aye cause he'd walk into another job..

holy mother fucking shit... he's just said on ssn he's got a 3 1/2 year contract sitting on the table  :kinnear:

Changes his mind every week.

holy mother f***ing s***... he's just said on ssn he's got a 3 1/2 year contract sitting on the table  :kinnear:

Changes his mind every week.

:sadnod:

hes probs waiting to see how things with liverpool/benitez pan out before committing to us.

hes probs waiting to see how things with liverpool/benitez pan out before committing to us.

;D

If he's not enjoying the job, then enthusiasm isn't going to rub off on the players.

Instant sackable offence that in my opinion.

Does this mean it's no longer merely a 'bad run of games'. Can we sack him now, Midds? ;)

If he's not enjoying the job, then enthusiasm isn't going to rub off on the players.

Instant sackable offence that in my opinion.

hah you're on a mission tonight man

Our hands are tied though, we have to stick with these fuckers until we're safe...we all wish we couldn't but we have to stop the rot