Pre Match - Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - Wed 28th of Jan - 19:45pm

Greg

More bullshit lies for us to take, injured my arse, fkn come on man tell the truth. "Shay Given has not traveled wiith the squad due to his pending move to Man City"

They're protecting Given as the move might not go through or he could have a stinker and be blamed for not giving a shit.

The wantaways should stay until summer to keep us in the premier league, should have included Faye and Milner too.

I don't want to go on a 12 hour nightshift tonight but its in my contract else i,m sacked.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but if Jonas is booked tonight, he will miss the derby.

Nailed on I reckon, absolute banker. :dave:

Aye, would you rest him though?

Not sure we can afford to. I love having a strong squad.

Aye sorry Wullie, you can't have that to be miserable about. As Baggio said, 7 days for the ban to kick in for 5 yellows. Unless he sees straight red of course..

Are you sure? ???

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/Procedures/Postings/2002/09/24877.htm

(a) CAUTIONS ADMINISTERED ON THE FIELD OF PLAY

i) If a player accumulates 5 (five) recorded cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and the last day in February in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering: -

One First Team Match

The wantaways should stay until summer to keep us in the premier league, should have included Faye and Milner too.

I don't want to go on a 12 hour nightshift tonight but its in my contract else i,m sacked.

the thing that worries me most is that most of players know they would get another club easy enough, I'm sure most of them can easy afforded to take a pay cut