Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

A delighted Nolan told nufcTV: "It's all happened so quickly but it was an opportunity which was impossible to turn down.

"I can't wait to play in front of these fans every week and I'm really looking forward to the next four-and-a-half years."

It's all happened so quickly

Pretty much confirms that this is in response to the Barton injury.

I don't know whether that's a good thing or not.

Or at least some sort of realisation in the last couple of days. It's a start.

Now for Ryan Taylor and Veloso and i would be chuffed after the gloom after the city match

Strike Veloso out of the equation and replace with Ebondo and that will be our transfer business in this window I reckon.

I seriously doubt that pal.

Quit being so sure of your negative self.

We'll get another midfielder in as well as a left back and a striker to go with the right back.

Wanna bet?

It's a good thing IMO. We would have been able to cope had Barton not been injured again, but without him, we needed a CM. Well done to anyone who made this transfer happen this quickly.

Well I cannot see how anyone could say it's a bad thing. At worst it takes away funds from other long term targets, but the club needed to react and they have. :thup:

Now for Ryan Taylor and Veloso and i would be chuffed after the gloom after the city match

Strike Veloso out of the equation and replace with Ebondo and that will be our transfer business in this window I reckon.

I seriously doubt that pal.

Quit being so sure of your negative self.

We'll get another midfielder in as well as a left back and a striker to go with the right back.

Wanna bet?

If Veloso is valued at £12m I'm pretty certain he won't be coming here.

We would have been able to cope had Barton not been injured again

You can't be serious :D

I don't know when Guthrie is back, but I rate both him and Barton, and while Butt is megashitetastic, we could have coped with him and Barton until Guthrie is back.

Guest diddimz

Good signing, bit of leadership and heart in the middle of the park is exactly what we need right now, will be a good center pairing of Nolan and Barton, talent and work ethic, something i can't remember seeing there for a couple of years now.

In some respects I feel quite sorry for him. He is probably arriving here full of optimism, new club (dare I say big club), new start, new team mates. I feel sorry for what he might experience in the coming months.

Hopefully, he can help us turn things around.