Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

A delighted Nolan told nufcTV: "It's all happened so quickly but it was an opportunity which was impossible to turn down.

"I can't wait to play in front of these fans every week and I'm really looking forward to the next four-and-a-half years."

I'm fucking not. :lol:

A delighted Nolan told nufcTV: "It's all happened so quickly but it was an opportunity which was impossible to turn down.

"I can't wait to play in front of these fans every week and I'm really looking forward to the next four-and-a-half years."

I'm fucking not. :lol:

:lol:

He looks genuinely delighted and won't it be great to have such fresh optimism in our dressing room, where everyone is feeling sorry for themselves and not appreciating that they still play for a pretty freakin' great club.

I pretty much think this is the end for Barton too. Ashley has been itching to get rid since his fracas. He will be gone in the summer. Probabaly a sneaky agreement in place for him to go to Bolton and everything. I'm sure they were after him earlier in the window.

He looks genuinely delighted and won't it be great to have such fresh optimism in our dressing room, where everyone is feeling sorry for themselves and not appreciating that they still play for a pretty freakin' great club.

I pretty much think this is the end for Barton too. Ashley has been itching to get rid since his fracas. He will be gone in the summer. Probabaly a sneaky agreement in place for him to go to Bolton and everything. I'm sure they were after him earlier in the window.

Fucking hope not, him and Nolan in the middle looks good any way you look at it!!

f***ing hope not, him and Nolan in the middle looks good any way you look at it!!

There'll be another midfielder coming in to partner Nolan.

That will be the final dagger for Joey and his delicate tootsies on Tyneside pal.

Deal with it!

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1538983,00.html

Joe Joy As Nolan Signs

JOE Kinnear could not contain his delight after securing a £4m swoop for Kevin Nolan.

The 26-year-old has signed a four-and-a-half year deal at St. James' Park after arriving from Bolton Wanderers.

And commenting on the signing, the boss told nufc.co.uk: "When I heard there was a chance of getting Kevin I was determined we would pull out all of the stops to bring him here.

"He's a player I think our fans will love. He's a real inspirational player and a great character. He's the sort of lad who never knows when he is beaten.

"He's got a good eye for goal and has got bags of Premier League experience.

"I think he is going to be a very valuable player for us and someone who can help us climb back up the table."

Guest Stephen927

To think if Joey Barton wasn't injured again, that would have meant Nicky Butt out of the team and on the bench. It's not as likely with only Guthrie and Geremi :(

To think if Joey Barton wasn't injured again, that would have meant Nicky Butt out of the team and on the bench. It's not as likely with only Guthrie and Geremi :(

If Barton wasn't injured we'd not have bought Nolan.

Guest The German

Geremi maybe leaving then soon with Given to follow him! Then get in Ryan Taylor. Thats all which will happen until transfer window closes!

Guest Stephen927

If Barton wasn't injured we'd not have bought Nolan.

True, didn't think of it that way.

Guest Stephen927

This deal kind of pisses on the "it takes a long time now to sort out deals for players" s*** we always get told.

Depends on the player and when we started negotiations for Nolan, could have been last week with the way the club keeps things underwraps.