Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

Guest The Libertine

£4.5m is a decent price for him I'd say.

About 8 million for him and Ebondo reckon that is the Given money being used.

Not a bad way to spend it.

A CM and a RB. :thup:

and lovenkrands  :aww:

Guest Howaythetoon

He's at about the same level as Bullard who many on here were wanting us to go after.

I've liked Nolan for a few years now, although he hasn't recaptured the form he showed earlier on in his Bolton career which had him at one time being touted as a big prospect and future England international but he's developed a solid consistency at this level. He's a decent player and this is the kind of move that could inspire him as much as inspire us.

Hopefully this deal will go through and more to follow because we badly need some new players if we are to stay up.

That said Nolan is slow' date=' can't pass, can't tackle and does'nt score anymore so If a fair price is agreed then I would glady sell him. With the proviso that I had someone lined up already. [/quote']

Says it all

A gutted Bolton fan story says it all?

I know some bolton fans, they been saying this for a long time.  There goes your theory.

Guest Stephen927

That said Nolan is slow' date=' can't pass, can't tackle and does'nt score anymore so If a fair price is agreed then I would glady sell him. With the proviso that I had someone lined up already. [/quote']

Says it all

We could go to a Man City forum and post quotes from someone on here who doesnt rate Given... does that mean Given is shite?

Guest Stephen927

£4.5m is a decent price for him I'd say.

About 8 million for him and Ebondo reckon that is the Given money being used.

Not a bad way to spend it.

A CM and a RB. :thup:

and lovenkrands  :aww:

:fwap:

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Regarding the Bolton fans' views on Nolan, many West Ham fans reading here last season would have read similar about Parker who would walk into our side right now, and a few years earlier many reading Spurs fans would have read even worse about Jenas who too would walk into our side. Lets keep things in perspective here.

Says it all

We could go to a Man City forum and post quotes from someone on here who doesnt rate Given... does that mean Given is s****?

Fine, when he turns in rubbish performances for us i hope to see you supporting him.  Not getting on his back.

Guest Howaythetoon

Have any of you seen Kevin Nolan? I guarantee if we were on the other end of this transfer we'd be laughing our tits off at having got rid of him. He was f***ing awful 3 years ago and he's even worse now.

Hit yourself with your username.

Guest trotter58

Is Joe Kinnear on a one-man mission to take all the dross off our hands?! First Shittu and now Nolan! Any chance you could take Megson while you're at it?