Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

Guest The Libertine

I always liked him, thought he was a solid midfielder who can pass the ball, win some headers, and put the ball in the back of the net from midfield.

Dunno about sticking the ball in the net mind. Hasnt he only scored one the whole season?

still more than smith, butt and geremi combined  :aww:

I always liked him, thought he was a solid midfielder who can pass the ball, win some headers, and put the ball in the back of the net from midfield.

Dunno about sticking the ball in the net mind. Hasnt he only scored one the whole season?

still more than smith, butt and geremi combined  :aww:

exactly, beggars can't be choosers :)

We were worried that we'd turn into Bolton under Allardyce, looks like we're now going to turn into Bolton without him :lol:

I'd take mid-table mediocrity and shit poor football any day given our current situation mind.

Guest Howaythetoon

Good solid Premiership player and just what we need, someone who gets forward from midfield, scores goals and is a threat from set pieces, combative too.

Good solid Premiership player and just what we need, someone who gets forward from midfield, scores goals and is a threat from set pieces, combative too.

he's not one to go missing in a match or cour from a challenge. he's got fight and leadership about him.

i take him over veloso.... i think veloso just being over FM-ed.

mackems.gif

I'd rather have Nolan. Veloso will either be absolute utter rubbish, or end up at chelsea or man city in the summer. Can't win either way.

Exacertedly.

If we get Nolan in I can see some hope of survival. NO mean feat.

Guest The Libertine

NEWCASTLE UNITED have "agreed a fee" for Bolton Wanderers' star Kevin Nolan.

The former Liverpool trainee and Bolton skipper is set to undergo a medical on Tyneside tomorrow morning ahead of a £3m deal.

It's understood that United have acted quickly following the news that Joey Barton has been ruled out for two months following a foot injury last night.

Barton will undergo surgery tomorrow morning but the signing of Nolan will boost the Magpies ahead of Sunday's clash with Sunderland at St James's Park.

I don't rate him.

This.

I'm underwhelmed completely. Can't play in a 4-4-2, better than what we've got but that isn't saying a lot. But then again this is the position we now find ourselves in so it's to be expected.