Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

We're in trouble at the end of the day.

We've got no money, confidence is at rock-bottom, players are wanting out, if we keep losing we could slip deep into relegation troubles - we can't afford to turn our nose up at recognised Premiership players.

Aye, in another season I wouldn't look twice at someone like Kevin Nolan, but we have no choice. We need bodies desperately.

This guy is woeful

Bolton fans have been on his back for past 2 seasons, he is a Smith MkII.  Lost his legs, no technique, is just a crafter.

Dont know about your other comments but he definitely has technique and a good eye for goal.

His passing is up there with Butts, check out Bolton forums and see the reaction.  He would pop up with a goal and supporters of clubs other than Bolton would think he is a handy player but in reality is useless.  Persistent fouler, unfit, no legs no exaggerating.  3 million for a 26 year old captain, tells its own story.

Newcastle bid for Nolan

6:51pm Thursday 29th January 2009

NEWCASTLE United have made a £4.5million bid for Wanderers skipper Kevin Nolan, The Bolton News understands.

The club have not yet decided whether to accept the offer for their long-serving midfielder. More to follow.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/wanderers/wanderersnews/4087451.Newcastle_bid_for_Nolan/

He'll want a fucking bucket of cash to come here man. Bolton captain, Lancashire lad, offer from a team in a worse position than his current one...

Dear me. Suppose all the other options will have been exhausted.

at the same time theyre not THAT much better are they?

If we're talking purely league positions then no, they're not that much better off. But with all of the other stuff to take into account I think it's safe to say they are.

Another £60k per week player who'll be a major waste of resources I'm guessing.

Why do I even read the Newcastle transfer rumors? Wise and co. have shown a penchant for just signing random players out of the blue that we haven't even been linked too.

Aye, it happens every time. Howay nolan, save us!

He'll want a fucking bucket of cash to come here man. Bolton captain, Lancashire lad, offer from a team in a worse position than his current one...

Dear me. Suppose all the other options will have been exhausted.

at the same time theyre not THAT much better are they?

If we're talking purely league positions then no, they're not that much better off. But with all of the other stuff to take into account I think it's safe to say they are.

Another £60k per week player who'll be a major waste of resources I'm guessing.

Whos said he will get £60k a week?

Read. Better.

(That's if he agrees to join/the offer is accepted in the first place.)

Guest Stephen927

£4.5m is a decent price for him I'd say.

About 8 million for him and Ebondo reckon that is the Given money being used.

Not a bad way to spend it.

That said Nolan is slow' date=' can't pass, can't tackle and does'nt score anymore so If a fair price is agreed then I would glady sell him. With the proviso that I had someone lined up already. [/quote']

Says it all