Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

Guest icemanblue

It's a body, I suppose. I'll be disappointed if it's for anything over £4m, and near suicidal if they use the proceeds to go out and get Veloso.

I'd actually take him over Veloso.

Cheaper, proven to work in the Premiership, and won't be making noises about moving on to a better club.

Gambles like Veloso should be made when we're in a more stable position.

Cheaper, proven to work in the Premiership, and won't be making noises about moving on to a better club.

Agreed.

Nail on head.

Agreed. We need meat and potatoes at the moment, not foie gras.

Nail on head.

Yeah, matches my thoughts on the situation. If we were mid-table then Veloso would be decent but we need scrappers right now, as thats what we're in.

Hope ebondo joins too, plus as many other people as humanly possible - all hands on deck.

Guest deathwish

Anything over 3 million and Bolton will be delighted.  Poor player, one dimensional and other players found him out after 1-2 seasons.  Unfortunately, our centre midfielders are that poor that Nolan would be an improvement. Worrying!!!