Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

Guest timmy boy

I haven't seen him for a while, at least it's another body in who has the knack or has had the knack of scoring from midfield. Downside is that he doesn't improve the pace of the side, which is currently woeful.

Average signing and perfect for the championship, hope Ashley just f***s off in the summer.

we need players ffs, would you rather we signed no one at all?

he'll be a player fit for a relegation battle unlike 3/4's of our team

Yeah we need players alright but better than we've already got.

He is NOT!  FACT!

EXACTLY

Guest trotter58

quality signing considering the situation we're in. Would rather have him than Veloso.

Anyone who thinks he's a better player than Veloso really needs to stop taking the stupid pills.

Average signing and perfect for the championship, hope Ashley just f***s off in the summer.

He is NOT!  FACT!

You are aware that NICKY BUTT is our only fit first XI central midfielder, right? You know, since both Guthrie & Barton are out for about 2 months.

Jesus H. Christ, have a word. We need bodies in and fast. He's not the best but he's not terrible. He knows how to survive relegation and is a leader. Two qualities we need badly.

An interesting one, not in the best form at the minute but a move from Bolton might just be what he needs, it all seems to be going a bit stale for him there.

As far as we're concerned we're not after anything amazing just someone who can tackle, pass a football and occasionally gets forward, something when in form he'll do.

He hasn't 'been in the best of form' for the last three seasons. He can't tackle or pass and doesn't get many goals any more (Matt Taylor is much more of a threat going forward) He's not worth his place and that's saying something because we're a pretty poor team.

He can't be any worse than Nicky Butt in terms of distribution.

Not a world beater but the type of player we need here in a relegation scrap!!  Got a text about an hour ago to also say we are buying Ryan Taylor, would be excellent, can play full back and midfield.

Also saw somewhere that Fulham were lining up a £3m bid for huddlestone, i would jump in and take him for £3m as well.

Exactly, or that Adel lad.  Seem handy players and capable of going places.  Hardly first choice players too i think would be available.

Guest trotter58

I tell you what, if we could have Guthrie and Nolan together fit until the end of May then i would be a lot more confident than i have been over the last 20 hours. I have been fearing the worst after last night. This gives me a bit more hope IF it goes through.

Seriously, why?!

quality signing considering the situation we're in. Would rather have him than Veloso.

Anyone who thinks he's a better player than Veloso really needs to stop taking the stupid pills.

That doesn't say he's better than Veloso. But paying 3 to 4 times as much for a player who is unproven in the Premiership and may not fancy the upcoming relegation battle would be rather foolish.

Average signing and perfect for the championship, hope Ashley just fucks off in the summer.

He is NOT!  FACT!

Butt-Geremi or Butt-Nolan?

Whether or not he's better than Guthrie or Barton is questionable - but he's better than Geremi imo. Got an eye for goal aswell, don't forget.

I tell you what, if we could have Guthrie and Nolan together fit until the end of May then i would be a lot more confident than i have been over the last 20 hours. I have been fearing the worst after last night. This gives me a bit more hope IF it goes through.

Seriously, why?!

Because no matter how fat or shit nolan has been for you he could never be as shit as Butt, colo, Cacapa

"We need players" so we go out and get a player

"We're s***, who'd want to join us lolz" So we sign somebody who isn't a world beater but is an established Premiership player used to fighting relegation and it's the WORST IDEA EVER apparently.

"I'm sickened by this terrible club. Ashley out, he's spending MONEY" - This isn't Ashley's fault, if this is the best we can attract and he's stumped up the cash then so be it. Some people need to take stock.

Seriously, why?!

Probably because we haven't got a central midfielder going into one of the biggest games in our recent history.

Guest trotter58

Seriously, why?!

Because no matter how fat or s*** nolan has been for you he could never be as s*** as Butt, colo, Cacapa

Trust me, he's no better than Nicky Butt.

Average signing and perfect for the championship, hope Ashley just fucks off in the summer.

He is NOT!  FACT!

Butt-Geremi or Butt-Nolan?

Whether or not he's better than Guthrie or Barton is questionable - but he's better than Geremi imo. Got an eye for goal aswell, don't forget.

Time will tell

And if he makes me eats my words then great but i'm not holding out for anything special.