Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

He's been mediocre for the past few seasons, but then given what he's surrounded by at Bolton, he might still be a decent player. Having said that, he's yet another player we're picking up because he had a good reputation or hit a decent bit of form several years ago.

Hope this works out, might form a decent partnership with Guthrie, which could be important to us staying up. If he's paired with Butt though...

fuckin hell. Some people were moaning we were signing no-one now the signing we look to make isnt good enough.

so Nolan is better than no-one. grow up ffs. Ive never been so worried about going down we need players who will fight, Making comments like just another smith etc is so Childish and pointless

He's been mediocre for the past few seasons, but then given what he's surrounded by at Bolton, he might still be a decent player. Having said that, he's yet another player we're picking up because he had a good reputation or hit a decent bit of form several years ago.

Hope this works out, might form a decent partnership with Guthrie, which could be important to us staying up. If he's paired with Butt though...

He is going to be playing with Butt, though... atleast for a long while yet.

That said Nolan is slow' date=' can't pass, can't tackle and does'nt score anymore so If a fair price is agreed then I would glady sell him. With the proviso that I had someone lined up already. [/quote']

Says it all

A gutted Bolton fan story says it all?

I know some bolton fans, they been saying this for a long time.  There goes your theory.

Dont see this lot jumping for joy.

http://www.burndenaces.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,515.0.html

fuckin hell. Some people were moaning we were signing no-one now the signing we look to make isnt good enough.

so Nolan is better than no-one. grow up ffs. Ive never been so worried about going down we need players who will fight, Making comments like just another smith etc is so Childish and pointless

Every word of this.

Got a feeling he'll turn us down. :(

He's club captain at a stable mid-table club, why would he move to a mad house like us with a manager that makes Megson look like Mourinho?

Ah yes that safe mid-table club Bolton, who are 1 point ahead of us.

Guest neesy111

I've always rated him, but am concerned with what the Bolton are saying - fans tend to know.

wouldn't be so sure, people on here said colo would be good as DM

Guest trotter58

He didn't form a decent partnership with Guthrie at Bolton.

Quote from: withabrick on Today at 07:13:49 PM: "Have any of you seen Kevin Nolan? I guarantee if we were on the other end of this transfer we'd be laughing our tits off at having got rid of him. He was f***ing awful 3 years ago and he's even worse now."

I can't really sum it up any better than that.

Veloso, Mbia, Donadel, Nolan..clearly we went for the best player. Can't wait to see him transform our midfield!

Suppose you have seen the other 3?

yeah.. I've watched every single one of their games for the last 5 seasons.. LIVE!

Guest neesy111

Average signing and perfect for the championship, hope Ashley just fucks off in the summer.

we need players ffs, would you rather we signed no one at all?

he'll be a player fit for a relegation battle unlike 3/4's of our team

An interesting one, not in the best form at the minute but a move from Bolton might just be what he needs, it all seems to be going a bit stale for him there.

As far as we're concerned we're not after anything amazing just someone who can tackle, pass a football and occasionally gets forward, something when in form he'll do.

If we manage to get him he would be a really good signing imo. I see that Bolton fans are saying negative things about him, but maybe a move would do him good. He's been at Bolton for years now. I tell you what, if we could have Guthrie and Nolan together fit until the end of May then i would be a lot more confident than i have been over the last 20 hours. I have been fearing the worst after last night. This gives me a bit more hope IF it goes through. I'd even put up with Nicky Butt in midfield for another couple of weeks until Guthrie is back, as long as we bloody get him.

Average signing and perfect for the championship, hope Ashley just f***s off in the summer.

we need anymore shit players though?

Average signing and perfect for the championship, hope Ashley just f***s off in the summer.

WHo do you expect us to sign???? really please tell me because tbh im suprised we even got Nolan 

I remember a helluva lot of people saying the same when we signed a certain Craig Bellamy.

..unbelievable.

Not a world beater but the type of player we need here in a relegation scrap!!  Got a text about an hour ago to also say we are buying Ryan Taylor, would be excellent, can play full back and midfield.

Also saw somewhere that Fulham were lining up a £3m bid for huddlestone, i would jump in and take him for £3m as well.

Average signing and perfect for the championship, hope Ashley just fucks off in the summer.

Yeah we need players alright but better than we've already got.

He is NOT!  FACT!

Guest trotter58

An interesting one, not in the best form at the minute but a move from Bolton might just be what he needs, it all seems to be going a bit stale for him there.

As far as we're concerned we're not after anything amazing just someone who can tackle, pass a football and occasionally gets forward, something when in form he'll do.

He hasn't 'been in the best of form' for the last three seasons. He can't tackle or pass and doesn't get many goals any more (Matt Taylor is much more of a threat going forward) He's not worth his place and that's saying something because we're a pretty poor team.