Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

Guest Stephen927

He would be the attacking midfielder we all wanted in the summer, though he doesn't have as much flair as we may have hoped after being linked with Modric, Aimar and Schweinsteiger  :lol:

He's got a decent goalscoring record from midfield, something sorely lacking at this club.

Hope this deal goes through. Would think it's around the £5m mark.

its £3 million.

If we can agree terms with him, then we have got a very good deal for that price!

He would be the attacking midfielder we all wanted in the summer, though he doesn't have as much flair as we may have hoped after being linked with Modric, Aimar and Schweinsteiger  :lol:

He's got a decent goalscoring record from midfield, something sorely lacking at this club.

its £3 million.

If we can agree terms with him, then we have got a very good deal for that price!

No we haven't.

its £3 million.

That confirmed?

Guest Stephen927

its £3 million.

No we haven't.

Erm, Ok then.

It's slightly worrying reading Bolton fans take on this.

Most of the comments I've read so far are saying the same things. Glad to get rid of him, unfit, over weight, out of form, hasn't played well for months etc etc

Don't mind. Their rubbish is better than our rubbish.

:lol: we that desperate.. aren't we? :lol:

Guest The Libertine

its £3 million.

That confirmed?

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,59766.msg1674264.html#msg1674264

thats from the chronicle btw.

I just think we're after a player who hasn't performed to his potential for 2 years or so...well since Allardyce joined us...could be a great signing if he recaptures his earlier form.I hope he's a stale player who needs a new challenge rather than just a flash in a couple of seasons pan.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fuck me, people aren't whinging are they?

Premier League experience - tick

Gets forward from midfield - tick

Better than Butt - tick

Used to battling relegation - tick

Dangerous from set-play - tick

Remember we've just lost Barton to injury, it's a few days away to the end of the window and we have no money. I'd be more than happy with Nolan who is a good solid Premiership player. Just what we need really.

£3m for a recognised, consistent Premiership midfielder at 26 is a good deal tbh, no doubt about it. My socks remain snug on my feet but i can't say i'm unhappy. He's an improvement on what we've got.

all the miserable people moaning about this should realise we are fighting relegation and not going for europe. lets get safe and retain premiership status before trying to get foreign stars in

He'll want a fucking bucket of cash to come here man. Bolton captain, Lancashire lad, offer from a team in a worse position than his current one...

Dear me. Suppose all the other options will have been exhausted.