Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

The real problem here is Kinnear, not N'Zogbia.. but who cares, I'm sure all the other players are willing to give their all for Joe.

Fuck off man, CNZ has played games & is at least mentioned by JFK, fucking Joe don't know no Xisco.

Guest Heneage

His biggest mistake is saying he won't play for us again, doesn't matter who's manager, by doing that all you are doing is damaging the club, and consequently the fans.

For a start, we don't know if that was what insulted him.

Secondly, why now?

I'm not a Zog fan, but it's just a testament of one of the many wrong goings on that show that everyonein charge needs to go.

It was kinda mentioned a few posts up - but I wonder if privatley JFK has (or seems to have) backed Andy Carroll over N'Zogbia for the training ground ruck thingy.

Could certainly be a factor, but no excuse for this latest outburst from l'infant!

me too i thought it was maybe JFK include himself with Carroll saga. it could be JFK putting his side to Carroll.

but just fuck off Zog... anyway!

I hope we don't sell him btw and he rots.

We can't afford that.

Agreed. If anything we have to make sure he is moved out so that the money and his wages can be put towards someone else.

Swap with Lyon for Fred.

Swap with Tottenham for Bent.

Either would be good moves as we could do with another goalscorer.

We can't afford that.

Agreed. If anything we have to make sure he is moved out so that the money and his wages can be put towards someone else.

Swap with Lyon for Fred.

Nobody in England will touch him now. Maybe Robinho.

http://blogs.eveningsun.com/mull/I%27m%20on%20Setanta%20Sports.jpg

"This in from the Newcastle. A dressing room has been lost, if anyone finds it again please return it to Mr. Kinnear."

:lol:

Zog: Kinnear has forced me out

CHARLES N'ZOGBIA tonight insisted he wants out of Toon after being 'insulted' by Joe Kinnear.

Newcastle boss Kinnear took the mickey out of the Frenchman, calling him "Charles Insomnia" after the winger refused to sit on the bench at Manchester City last night.

A statement from the Frenchman, 22, explained: “First of all I wish to apologise to the fans for wanting to leave the club.

“However, having been insulted by Joe Kinnear, I will never play for him again while he remains Newcastle manager.

“The club are aware there are offers on the table and they should accept one of them.”

Zog: Kinnear has forced me out

CHARLES N'ZOGBIA tonight insisted he wants out of Toon after being 'insulted' by Joe Kinnear.

Newcastle boss Kinnear took the mickey out of the Frenchman, calling him "Charles Insomnia" after the winger refused to sit on the bench at Manchester City last night.

A statement from the Frenchman, 22, explained: “First of all I wish to apologise to the fans for wanting to leave the club.

“However, having been insulted by Joe Kinnear, I will never play for him again while he remains Newcastle manager.

“The club are aware there are offers on the table and they should accept one of them.”

so he didn't say "the club have paid me well while i've sulked and been crap. the club have offers on the table,they could accept one or alternativly let me rot till my contract runs out in 2012"

http://blogs.eveningsun.com/mull/I%27m%20on%20Setanta%20Sports.jpg

"This in from the Newcastle. A dressing room has been lost, if anyone finds it again please return it to Mr. Kinnear."

We can't afford that.

Swap with Lyon for Fred.

Nobody in England will touch him now. Maybe Robinho.

:lol: harsh on Robinho.

Harry does see himself as some sort of super duper man manager and inspirational genius and they still haven't got someone to play on the left. I reckon he might do it.

Harry's pissed off Bent and Joe's pissed of Zoggy (allegedly  :rolleyes:) , time for a switch up.

Both player's values are only plumetting with each passing day.

Guest johnson293

Sack Kinnear, problem solved.

Aye, till Charlie spits the dummy again, which he has at some point with most of the previous managers!

Any man who gets so offended by a slip of the tongue like that doesn't deserve to be allowed out in public, nevermind be a footballer

the irony being it was manager spooner himself (robson) who brought him here in the first place.

The real problem here is Kinnear, not N'Zogbia.. but who cares, I'm sure all the other players are willing to give their all for Joe.

Aye because he was a lovely little sweetheart before Kinnear came like.

Guest Stephen927

Sack Kinnear, problem solved.

so if Zog who was actually said "Cockney Mafia Out" towards Ashley & Co. ... they can just f*** off?

:kinnear: Charlie said what?!

:lol: :razz: