Ryan Taylor

Dave

The lads a trier, you have to give him that.

Doesn't have much talent, but you know he's going to play wherever he's told to and he's going to give 100% every time he steps onto that pitch. Will be a decent squad player for us this season.

I'd play wherever I was told and would give 100% if Pardew picked me, can I get a spot on the bench for Forest?

Guest TheSummerOf69

He's not the best right back, and is worse at left back. But I thought he did okay today. He was the defender staying back for corners etc, and played some lovely balls back in while everyone was still up.

Brought what on? He's s****.

I don't like him either, but saying he was shit today is absolutely wrong. He wasn't great, but he made some good interceptions and contributed forward.

Gave the ball away in the lead-up to their goal, but was actually really good today. Not that I think he should be starting, but he's certainly proven that he's going to be a very useful squad player.

We should have defended so much better for that goal anyway. Wouldn't blame him. What about Jonas who didn't mark Hoilett?

Gave the ball away in the lead-up to their goal, but was actually really good today. Not that I think he should be starting, but he's certainly proven that he's going to be a very useful squad player.

Aye credit where due, didn't completely stink up the joint today and made some smart challenges