Ryan Taylor

Dave

Sky commentators saying it was just unlucky and not a bad challenge.

Don't think I agree. Yes, it went really quickly but he threw himself with both legs into Raylor as opposed to into the ball or in front of it to block it.

Edit: Ok, not both feet.

Sky commentators saying it was just unlucky and not a bad challenge.

Don't think I agree. Yes, it went really quickly but he threw himself with both legs into Raylor as opposed to into the ball or in front of it to block it.

Edit: Ok, not both feet.

If the situation was reversed i'd be upset if our defender didn't throw himself at the ball the Warnock did. No blame, for me.

I used to despise him especially when he was getting raped all over the place at LB, but I do think he is important to us now at least to provide some cover to our already thin squad. I hope he recovers soon (a few weeks, not months of even worse season over injury) even if it means that there will be times Pardew will play him ahead of HBA.

We were better with Obertan on the pitch btw, certainly second half anyway.

The starting line up had two right backs in midfield so the change was always going to give us more balance, forced or not.

@lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc AP on R Taylor: "we think he's ok it's only swelling"

21 seconds ago

@milesstarforth Miles Starforth

Ryan Taylor's ankle's swollen, but not broken. #nufc

20 seconds ago

Get the fuck in.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Look how far we've come this season when we're relieved and happy Ryan Taylor is OK. I know we're not a nasty lot and we don't truly hope any of our players get injured, but can imagine another time and place where many would be looking at this and thinking 'get in - Ben Arfa can play!'.

Glad he's OK, he's had a good season and worked hard. Not sure an Obertan or Ben Arfa would have went in for that rebound as bravely.