Ryan Taylor

Dave

Ryan, if you are reading this please do us all a massive favour and go down with an "injury" during the week.  You'd be performing a service above and beyond the call of duty.  Either that, or turn up and deliver your usual old man well past his prime, who can barely run - let alone stand up to kick a ball - playing in that shitty ITV charity game impression, again.

Ryan, if you are reading this please do us all a massive favour and go down with an "injury" during the week.  You'd be performing a service above and beyond the call of duty.  Either that, or turn up and deliver your usual old man well past his prime, who can barely run - let alone stand up to kick a ball - playing in that shitty ITV charity game impression, again.

http://www.n-u-t-z.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Ryan-Taylor_1449683.jpg

He can pop up anywhere

:lol:

Ryan, if you're reading this - I'm very happy you've made your come back, I really am. You seem like a genuinely nice lad. But you're not good bro. You really never were. Couple random goals when things were fun that one year but other that that you're kinda useless.

Have another club ever had so many obviously not premier league standard players playing on a regular basis? Ramage, O'Brien, Williamson, Obertan, Taylor, Ameobi, the list goes on...

Have another club ever had so many obviously not premier league standard players playing on a regular basis? Ramage, O'Brien, Williamson, Obertan, Taylor, Ameobi, the list goes on...

Well we had more than our fair share that's for sure...

He's not better than Abeid or Anita in ANYTHING!!! If we had these two in midfield instead of Raylor and Colback we'd have won comfortably, i'm 100% sure about this.

It's f***ing criminal from Carver! He should be shot in the head for this, executed sitting on his knees making his last licks! I just can't get my head around this.......

(maybe the english language)

He's not better than Abeid or Anita in ANYTHING!!! If we had these two in midfield instead of Raylor and Colback we'd have won comfortably, i'm 100% sure about this.

It's f***ing criminal from Carver! He should be shot in the head for this, executed sitting on his knees making his last licks! I just can't get my head around this.......

(maybe the english language)

Spot on, Carver's insistence to stick by Raylor at CM while Abied rots on the bench is obscene. He may not rate Abied, he may even blame him for one or two mistakes, but even Stevie Wonder knows he's 10 times the footballer Ryan fucking Taylor is.

So is Carver the joker going to start Taylor agains West Ham? surely even he has had to have seen he is shot and finished!

R.Taylor & Williamson will be the first two names on the team sheet against West Ham. No doubt about it.

The number of times he dallied on the ball and was caught in possession on Saturday was unreal, it happened at least 3 times in the first 10 minutes. As everyone has said, absolutely criminal that he's starting ahead of Anita and Abeid. I just don't understand it, it's not like he offers something that they don't in terms of physical attributes, and if anyone at the club sat down and analysed all the set pieces he's taken this season they'd realise he actually contributes nothing at all. Don't we have staff whose job it is to perform video and statistical analysis? Surely they are pointing out that he's absolute gash?

In Carvers brain he provides that "English grit" with the perceived notion that he will care more than an Abeid or an Anita, its jobs for the boys over actual ability and probably thinks there's a chance he might score a free kick, which as has already been said, since his return from injury his set pieces are dump, rendering him utterly useless instead of mostly useless to average beforehand.

Not to mention Anita was probably MOTM vs West Brom.

He's English. He's got the right DNA. He'll know how to roll his sleeves up and put a shift in. The loss would have hurt him more than the foreign lads. Raylor knows what it means to the fans. Blah blah blah. This will be the repeating mantra echoing through Carver's riddled mind.

Douglas questioned why he was playing raylor over abeid in an article over the weekend.

spinless c***!!!!!! why doesnt he ask carver himself during one of his press conferences in stead of giving him an easy ride!

He's not even a good full back, that's the biggest joke. Kinnear signed him from a championship club. But of course it's always these players who get their contract renewed because he's a good lad. Or in reality no decent club would touch him with a barge pole.

Taylor need to make himself unavailable, he is burning every bridge he has. He is so poor right now, great guy but shouldn't be on the pitch at all.

He's got an experienced head on him.  It's what you need in these situations. LLLLLLLLDL. See.

Taylor need to make himself unavailable, he is burning every bridge he has. He is so poor right now, great guy but shouldn't be on the pitch at all.

He's got an experienced head on him.  It's what you need in these situations. LLLLLLLLDL. See.

More importantly, he's had direct experience in fighting relegation, he was part of our team that successfully won our battle to get relegated last time round. :thup:

Probably the prime candidate for being the worst CM who has had a run of games to turn out for the club in my lifetime.

Yes. Alan Smith could win a few headers. Faye knew where to position himself. Raylor is lost and has zero ability. I've never heard anyone in the media talk about why Raylor is playing CM ahead of others.

I am not a fan of Anita at all, and Abeid has been just OK (with some poor errors) since returning from injury, imo, but the presence of Taylor in the middle is probably the single most baffling tactical decision I have seen in my time following the sport. There is just no reason for it. He was injured and out of contention for most of the season, and only originally saw the pitch because Haidara/Dummett/Janmaat were injured and once in the team performed miserably at his preferred position of fullback. As a result of this, he is now first choice in a position he has rarely if ever played? Colback (who sometimes struggles to compete physically, anyway) may as well play alone in that area because Taylor has no attributes of a midfielder.

I am not a fan of Anita at all, and Abeid has been just OK (with some poor errors) since returning from injury, imo, but the presence of Taylor in the middle is probably the single most baffling tactical decision I have seen in my time following the sport. There is just no reason for it. He was injured and out of contention for most of the season, and only originally saw the pitch because Haidara/Dummett/Janmaat were injured and once in the team performed miserably at his preferred position of fullback. As a result of this, he is now first choice in a position he has rarely if ever played? Colback (who sometimes struggles to compete physically, anyway) may as well play alone in that area because Taylor has no attributes of a midfielder.

Or a defender.