Ryan Taylor

Dave

Irrespective of his cult hero status for scoring against the unwashed, I'm really starting to like Ryan Taylor as a person.

Took two hefty knocks today and just got on with it. That thug Huth almost broke his rib.

Say what you want about Ryan Taylor, but he is tough!

Fucking hero tonight, and no mistake. Has taken a fair few hard batterings from various Stoke players and weathered the storm. :clap:

Yup, was the butt of all jokes at the start of the season but has done very well for the b & w cause.

Really chuffed for him. He's obviously working really hard to improve and develop himself as a player, and is noticeably much more composed on the ball these last few games. He's turning himself into a valuable team member.

Irrespective of his cult hero status for scoring against the unwashed, I'm really starting to like Ryan Taylor as a person.

Took two hefty knocks today and just got on with it. That thug Huth almost broke his rib.

He's always been like that.  He was just apparently a twat etc. in the past because he was crap seemingly...

I actually think his throws are comparable to Delap's?

In distance? Maybe. In trajectory? No chance.

He's always been like that.  He was just apparently a twat etc. in the past because he was crap seemingly...

While it's easier to like players when they're winning you games, I don't suppose we've ever had a prolonged period to scrutinise Taylor's performance on the pitch, Forest and Blackburn are the only games he's missed, aren't they?

Ryan Taylor has really turned things around. Like most on here would not have batted an eyelid had he been moved on in the summer but has been great so far this season. Nailed on for most improved player at the moment. No doubt if Santon is to come in I hope its for Simmo. Showed some balls yesterday as well. Was battered by Walters and Huth and played on. The header when Huth attacked him was brave as!!

Shows how far he's come when your worried about the negative impact Davide Santon replacing Ryan Taylor at left back might have

was definitely a strange feeling, quality player to come off the bench and replace him but couldnt help thinking it would have been for the worse