Joe Kinnear has triple heart bypass surgery, home on Sunday

JH

Guest firetotheworks

Has he had the operation yet? And are the undertakers on standby?

Heard Ameobi had been approached.....but Bury it is a command he doesn't understand.

;D weeeeeey.

Guest firetotheworks

Just had a text about Joe.... If the worst happens and Joe Kinnear  does not make it through his operation there are plans to make a movie of the story, entitled Four Wins And A Funeral.

:lol:

PAHAHA............Oh, I made myself sad.

Just had a text about Joe.... If the worst happens and Joe Kinnear  does not make it through his operation there are plans to make a movie of the story, entitled Four Wins And A Funeral.

PAHAHA............Oh, I made myself sad.

Its a guilt free joke.

Hope he pulls though okay.

On the managerial note, I cannot see the club making any kind of announcement or changes imminently or at least until Joe is through the worst of it.  It would not be respectful to Joe or his family.

Even if they are now planning for a new successor, I very much doubt that will come out for a couple of weeks once the initial recovery period it out of the way and Joe is back on his feet.

I think this will pull the club a bit closer together - from the fans,.the players right upto the top.  For all Joe's management weaknesses, no one would wish this on anyone.  In an ironic kind of way, this could well help us though this difficult period.

Get well soon.

I agree tottale it will be disrespectful to put someone right now before he even wake up......