Pre Match: Newcastle United vs Everton - see OP for N-O podcast!

joeyt

Draw would be a brilliant result. I am not expecting a win at all. It doesnt matter what side Moyes puts out, they will be well organised and will still have that touch of class in Arteta. We will probably be as shit as ever, even a performance similar to that of 2 weeks ago and we would still lose or at the most draw imo. Martins is all the difference, hope we see him back, even half an hour or 20 minutes under his belt for more winnable games on the horizon.

Got a feeling a couple of the new boys will have a good effect on our play. Nolan can deal with their midfield and Lovenkrands can hopefully use his pace to get at them as they're not the quickest team. Oba could be vital.

They've got Saha back so I'm worried about him but their squad has been weakened in other areas and he is only just coming back from a spell out just like Oba has for us.

I'd take a draw.

Need to win.  Dont think we will, although given that they have a fair few of there better players out gives us a decent chance.

I'll be watching this from a Bar in Spain, owned by Everton fans.  Might turn the place over if we lose.  Haha.  :rolleyes: :angry: :kasper:

Guest Milburnthedog

A draw will be better than nowt but I'm going for the win.

If we fire well, the crowd get behind the lads, we could edge it.

Just a hearty reminder that despite court cases and public discussion in recent times ruling in favour of streaming sites, illegal match feeds and such, there is still and always will be a TOTAL BAN on football videos and stream links on Newcastle-Online.

Thanks.