Conor Newton

Guest Raf

Despite Brad's low public profile in Australia, not since Kewell debuted for Leeds at 17 in 1996 has an Aussie made such an impact on the world game so early in his career.

Jumping the gun a bit :lol:

Guest Heneage

I'm sure we heard all this "aussie making a huge impact" s**** about Troisi who didn't even dirty his boots for the first team.

I would have liked Troisi to stay a bit longer, he filled me with more enthusiasm than Donniger and Godsmark.

Guest diddimz

I'm sure we heard all this "aussie making a huge impact" s**** about Troisi who didn't even dirty his boots for the first team.

I would have liked Troisi to stay a bit longer, he filled me with more enthusiasm than Donniger and Godsmark.

He's done well since he's been released, was disapointed to see him go actually.

The Scottish FA are looking to secure the services of an Aussie wonderkid dubbed the new Kaka for the national side - Newcastle midfielder Bradden Inman, 17, qualifies to play thanks to his Scottish-born mum. (The Scottish Sun)

Looks more like Luque (first). Or Fabian Yantorno (second):

http://www.4thegame.com/media/00/03/45/luque_albert_nufc_profile_2006.jpg

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42474000/jpg/_42474616_fabianyantorno203.jpg

• 4 months later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Looks like Brad Inman got 23mins or so and Paul Dummet didnt get a sniff but our newest young recruit in Vukcic came on and scored the winning goal.

He didnt have much time to do it but well done to the lad, I agree with binnsy a bit though...shouldnt get carried away with the untried/young players but its nice to see that we do have some promise for the future.

Interesting that Inman replaced Donninger, i fully expect Doninger to be released this summer and Inman will replace him the reserves next season.

Spot on prediction, Binnsy! Been interesting read over this thread, do you think Inman & Dummet will get much of a chance this year considering the bare bones of the squad?

• 3 years later...

It seems he has done very well in both his loans (Gateshead & St. Mirren).  It'd be good to see him tomorrow but I'd really want to see him do well in a loan in the championship.  Still two half season loans of regular football is great.  I just wish all our youth (especially players like Sammy and Ferguson) had at least this behind them.

Felt slightly more at ease with Dummet at left back which says it all about how our defence has been playing.

Same :lol: Thought he played well, made a few good challenges, it says a lot that his cross was one of the best we have seen this season.

How old is he btw?