Newcastle vs Man Utd - Wednesday 4th March

Decky

Guest Heneage

Ferguson will probably rest some and give the likes of Gibson and Wellbeck a game .

Nah they'll be at full-strength.

Why bother? Looking at the team he has now, they are more than matching a good tottenham side, just put them on the bench if its going pear shaped they can be brought on.

Guest BooBoo

I think beating them 5-0 that time seriously irked Ferguson to the point that he NEVER goes easy against us. I fully expect Man Utd's strongest available XI to be on the field and an embarrassingly heavy defeat.

I'll be happy with 0 -12, I'll settle for 0 - 15.

I'll be happy if the players don't collectively burst into tears as we approach kick off.

I'll be happy if I dont burst into tears before kick off.

Guest firetotheworks

Most pointless thread ever. Necessary, but pointless.

I'm considering not even watching it, just to keep my heart in tact for the other matches.

Wonder how our midfield will look like, doesn't seem that Butt or Guthrie will be available and with Barton & Nacho injured and then Nolan banned, how are going to line up?  ???

Amazing having 5 out of 6 central midfielders unavailable

Wonder how our midfield will look like, doesn't seem that Butt or Guthrie will be available and with Barton & Nacho injured and then Nolan banned, how are going to line up?  ???

I dear god, I havnt thought about that yet.  :weep: :no: :angry:

Hughton seems to like playing full backs and forwards in midfield so it's possible he'll bring in David Edgar to replace Butt and put Cacapa on the wing.

Probably

R.Taylor  Geremi  Smith  Jonas

Ameobi  Lovenkrands

if Duff, Butt and Martins don't make it

Hughton seems to like playing full backs and forwards in midfield so it's possible he'll bring in David Edgar to replace Butt and put Cacapa on the wing.

I know I shouldn't have as it's depressing and true, but i lol'd.

Guest diddimz

I'm hoping for a 10-0 win, ameobi to get 5, jonas to get 2, and a Ranger hattrick, all bicycle kicks from the edge of the box.

I dear god, I havnt thought about that yet.  :weep: :no: :angry:

Not having midfielders is still preferable to Nicky Butt.