U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest firetotheworks

He could be the biggest cunt on the planet and Beardsley would still be in the wrong for what he said and should definitely be sacked if he's said it.

The bullying allegations included one incident at a Go Ape treetop adventure course where El-Mhanni said: ‘I’m up so high I feel like I could die.’ Beardsley, on the ground, is alleged to have replied: ‘That would do us all a favour.’

There was another complaint where Beardsley was said to be laughing at El-Mhanni during a training session as he practised crossing.

Lock him up and throw away the key. Joking and laughing! The shame of it! How can a 22 year old child be expected to endure such vicious bullying?

If he's not traumatised for life we should start the poor lad on Sunday so the away support, the Chelsea home crowd, commentators and journalists can show their support for him in an environment where players can be properly protected from any mocking comments, harsh words, or criticism of their ability.

:anguish:

Just back off holiday with my friend who’s El Mhanni’s neighbour. By all accounts he’s an absolute cock with no respect for anything or anyone.

I wouldn't bother going on holiday with him again then.

:clap:

The bullying allegations included one incident at a Go Ape treetop adventure course where El-Mhanni said: ‘I’m up so high I feel like I could die.’ Beardsley, on the ground, is alleged to have replied: ‘That would do us all a favour.’

There was another complaint where Beardsley was said to be laughing at El-Mhanni during a training session as he practised crossing.

Lock him up and throw away the key. Joking and laughing! The shame of it! How can a 22 year old child be expected to endure such vicious bullying?

If he's not traumatised for life we should start the poor lad on Sunday so the away support, the Chelsea home crowd, commentators and journalists can show their support for him in an environment where players can be properly protected from any mocking comments, harsh words, or criticism of their ability.

Just back off holiday with my friend who’s El Mhanni’s neighbour. By all accounts he’s an absolute cock with no respect for anything or anyone.

:lol:

Joke doesn’t really work as my friend is a woman. Soz :lol:

:lol: Genuinely creased at this!

:lol:

solid work

Fucking hell :lol:

Pleased they clarified that Beardsley was on the ground

Just seen Palace have suspended their academy director on instruction from the FA. Presume that must be a safeguarding issue. Gone very quiet on the Beardsley front.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42914906

Findings from that inquiry - including reported claims that Beardsley used racial language against several African players in the academy - were expected to be made public a fortnight ago but have not been released

Just seen Palace have suspended their academy director on instruction from the FA. Presume that must be a safeguarding issue. Gone very quiet on the Beardsley front.

Findings from that inquiry - including reported claims that Beardsley used racial language against several African players in the academy - were expected to be made public a fortnight ago but have not been released

Newcastle extend a club investigation into allegations of bullying and racism

Hm - "extended" in terms of looking more widely at Beardsley's behaviour, or extended in terms of looking at other coaching staff as well?

Newcastle extend a club investigation into allegations of bullying and racism

Hm - "extended" in terms of looking more widely at Beardsley's behaviour, or extended in terms of looking at other coaching staff as well?

Article states all levels of the club.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This really needs to be sorted out quicker. Probs best he leaves now whether that's in disgrace or head held high, but no idea if there's enough there to sack him if it's just 'uncomfortable' language, like a shit grandad.

Can understand that kid being upset by Beardsley making disparaging remarks about the quality of training facilities in his country mind, considering the apparent state of ours. :lol: