Hull City vs Newcastle United - March Sat 14 KO-15:00

Skirge

I think we will show a hell of alot of heart and desire in this game and with Oba and Owen up front we will get something out of it. Probably a draw.

We will need to show this with legs and stamina to match because they will not be short in that department.

An early goal and maybe just maybe they will feel the pressure, thier fans have been on Browns back of late and we need a good bright start to make sure they continue the booing. Its just a massive game and we had better put in a Mna U type performace, makes it a bigger game when we play The Gooners and Chelski next, is 5 pints from the next three going to be good enough?

Points would be better. :lol:

I love your typos man.

An early goal and maybe just maybe they will feel the pressure, thier fans have been on Browns back of late and we need a good bright start to make sure they continue the booing. Its just a massive game and we had better put in a Mna U type performace, makes it a bigger game when we play The Gooners and Chelski next, is 5 pints from the next three going to be good enough?

Points would be better. :lol:

I love your typos man.

:lol: we will need 15 pints if we don't win :D

Been said already probably but if Hull and Stoke beat us i think its goodnight Vienna ,the players need to take the same commitment into this game as they did against Manure and we will get something but a repeat of the Bolton performance will show our management and players true colours.

Been said already probably but if Hull and Stoke beat us i think its goodnight Vienna ,the players need to take the same commitment into this game as they did against Manure and we will get something but a repeat of the Bolton performance will show our management and players true colours.

It won't be commitment that wins this match, it will be the midfielders being brave enough to run into space, make incisive passes and get into the box. Hopefully the class of our strikers can then win us the game.

Basically we just have to show up and treat Hull like the shit they are instead of being terrified of losing.

I'm going with a 1-1 socreline, and I think I'm being optimistic there, we'll hear  crap from Hughton about the importance of not getting beat, but the reality of it is, it won't be enough.

Reckon we'll win, we have a habit of pulling it out of the bag in some manner usually.

Even if we dont.....there are still some key games to go after this match. Obviously a bad result here makes getting better results in the future less likely, but with more players back and fit....Martins fully fit, Owen, Guthrie, beye etc...

We can still pull out some unexpected wins before this season ends.

I seen literally about 50 magpies together this morning, TOON WIN

Because as the famous song goes...

One for sorrow, two for joy,

three for a girl, four for a boy

Five for silver, six for gold,

Seven for a secret never to be told,

Forty-eight for a draw, forty-nine for a loss

Fifty proves that Decky's theory is toss

I seen literally about 50 magpies together this morning, TOON WIN

Because as the famous song goes...

One for sorrow, two for joy,

three for a girl, four for a boy

Five for silver, six for gold,

Seven for a secret never to be told,

Forty-eight for a draw, forty-nine for a loss

Fifty proves that Decky's theory is toss

Could have been 49 tbf :(

Have to admit, we lost this, we are down. 

Im normally the most optimistic person in the world, but it is goodbye premier league if we dont get a point.

Would obviously take a point over none, but anything short of 3 points is an unmitigated disaster.

For anyone who's going tomorrow, The Griffin pub is allowing away fans in. Easy to find and only a five minute walk to the ground.

Is the silver cod letting away fans in? :frantic:

If you don't want to make it to the match, get yourself in there. :nope: :lol:

Guest Nufc4Life

Was just going to say to, spoke to a few Hull fans earlier, and the Brickmakers pub at the stadium car park entrance is also welcoming away fans, has a big screen and sky too for the Man U game like