Joe Kinnear or Relegation: you make the call

oldtype
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest shearer_united

I fear that if the club gets relegated, it won't even survive in the top half table in the championship. I fear the whole team will dissolve, which it probably will if it does.

I prefer the Chat section to the forum now-a-days. Not particularly because of this thread, but because this is the kind of stuff being posted all the time. This club is just depressing.

Guest ObaStar

This is the dumbest thing i have ever read. you are saying that if we stay with JK we will probably be relegated in the next few years. that is your reasoning behind wanting to sack him. However the other alternative you are offering is certain relegation. So you are asking us would we prefer certain relegation or possible (unlikely in my view) relegation? How idiotic can you be?

I am not looking beyond the next 9 games at the moment. He's a shit manager but I'm still hoping that his return to the dugout might just lift the players and get us one or two crucial wins in the nick of time. He's no tactician but the players are fond of him. I would think the fans will rally behind him as well for the last few games. Call him what you will but no one will ever be able to say he's a quitter.