Kinnear to return as manager in the summer, or so says that idiot Llambias

ChrisJbarnes

Disturbing possibility of him coming back as manager. I'll save my feelings over that for when/if it happens. Like the club and Shearer, I only care about the 8 game now.

I was gutted when Lambarse said " Kinnear is coming back as manager next season".

:angry:

On the other hand Shearer was a lot less sure about that, mentioned waiting to see how Kinnear's health is in the Summer.

Aye, howay man. No chance.

Think they're trying to keep the pressure off Al as much as possible.

If Shearer keeps us up does anybody really think he'll walk away/be sacked off for Kinnear? Bollocks man.

I feel like he'll be back unless he leaves voluntarily (which I think would be a possibility if Shearer did well and the fans were in an uproar to keep him on.)

We've already seen to what extent the club are willing to do weird and crazy things to keep their precious Saint Kinnear on board.

Guest Stephen927

It's just to keep everyones feet on the ground.

Lets see what happens in the next 8 games.

I can't believe that JFK would be stupid enough to take the job back on if Shearer keeps us up.

This time last year he was unemployed (i think) with no prospect of another job. In the summer he could have a cushy little scouting job or something with most of the fans blessing. If he was to take the job back at the expense of Shearer (if Shearer wanted it), then he would be public enemy number one.

I don't think he would want to put himself through that (well, i hope not).

Then again, knowing this club......

Holy shit, what an idiotic thing to do. Second worst manager in the clubs history, very much responsible for our decline, and unreliable due to bad health and poor discipline, and the bastards still want him back.

Holy s***, what an idiotic thing to do. Second worst manager in the clubs history, very much responsible for our decline, and unreliable due to bad health and poor discipline, and the bastards still want him back.

Asking myself "what could get Joe Kinnear sacked" scares me. If he ran on the pitch in the nude on Saturday, pulled a jigsaw out of his pocket, hacked Michael Owen's head off, and then proceeded to w*** off in the center circle with Xisco, Llambias would probably say that they'd wait out his prison sentence and give him a pay raise.

Why is everyone believing what they say anyway?

Didn't they say a few weeks ago that no manager would be comin gin and I'm sure at some point they said Wise wouldn't be leaving.

No way Kinnear comes back in the summer imo.

If they wanted that they would have brought in someone a lot more inept to stand in.

I would burn Ashley's f***ing house down if Shearer kept us up and Kinnear was brought back instead.

That's if I got there first, which I doubt.

you're considerably closer to London than most on this board  O0

Surely it's all just politically correct soundbytes?

If we stay up and Kinnear takes back over from Shearer in the summer that would be the end for me.

why say anything at all if that was the case. Don't want the players thinking that they are playing for a manager who wont be around next season.

Some players might think: "whats the point, idiot Kinnear will have me straight out of the team however well I play/train."

Llambiarse is just trying to be fair to Joe, considering the circumstances, and everyone concerned is being non-commital till we get out of this mess. He will not be managing us next season, but he will not be sacked either. That's what I think anyway. He will probably be moved into a scouting role or similar.

His exact words were, "He needs to concentrate on making a full recovery before his return in the summer as our manager." which he will be, when Shearers contract runs out, and then they will probably all agree that he should be moved into another role. This is probably why Llambiarse disappeared so he did not have to answer questions about it.

So who's gonna finish off Kinnear for the greater good?

They'd probably put his corpse in a tracksuit, string it up on the bench, and pay it 10k a week.

Jesus, I'm not even joking.

Corpse in a tracksuit? Sounds like Hughtons their man then.