Alan Shearer contract latest: long gone

Shearergol

One things for sure, he'll go into the dressing room and kick plenty of arse. Just what is needed to sort out those players who have underperformed for too long.

His appointment offers hope. but we have to be cautious (and I'm sure the man himself would say that) He has a job and a half on. Good luck to him. :thup:

As someone said previously - this has to be Ashley's last get out of jail free card.

And can I also finish by saying....

F**K OFF DENNIS AND REMEMBER TO CLOSE THE DOOR ON YOUR WAY OUT, YOU POISONOUS LITTLE C**T.

Why?

Why not?

wonder how Shearer will feel if his summer transfer plans are negatively impacted by Keegan's compensation claims

Good point. Also wonder how he truly feels or felt about Keegan quitting just 4 months after "convincing" him to sign back in 97.

wonder how Shearer will feel if his summer transfer plans are negatively impacted by Keegan's compensation claims

Good point. Also wonder how he truly feels or felt about Keegan quitting just 4 months after "convincing" him to sign back in 97.

6 months, but yes, indeed

Revenge on the cards?

"Kevin.. it's Alan"

:bluestar:

I'm hopping on the avatar bandwagon.

It's a nice place to be!

I'd :fwap: if there was a picture of Patrick Ewing and Shearer together.

Wikipedia are describing all of this as an elaborate April Fool.

Shearer did it. Leaked a false story to completely erode Ashley's negotiating leverage.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Hes only here til the end of the season though

One step at a time, if he stears us to safety then no doubt he is the right man to move us forward!

On 31 March 2009 it was reported that Shearer had been appointed Newcastle United Caretaker manager until the end of the 2008/09 Premier League season. This was later denied and he would carry on his career as chief prostate milker for messrs Lineker and Hansen on MOTD.[1]

Wit sharper than steel.