Alan Shearer contract latest: long gone

Shearergol

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, hey, Shearer!

Oooh! Ahhh!

I wanna knooooooow, if you'll keep us up!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, hey, Shearer!

Oooh! Ahhh!

I wanna knooooooow, how you kept us up!

It would seem Lord Solano is listening after all then.

They should bring him in for motivational trumpet playing...IE they have to suffer his playing if they're not playing to their full ability.

If he gets rid of Ameobi and Smith he's already proved he's a competent Manager.

No way in the world would he get rid of Ameobi, they get on really well don't they?  Wasn't Ameobi meant to be his little protege or something?

Just spoken to a Newcastle player who's claimed that Ashley's only done this to get fans on his side.  Again.

Samuel Adej, innit? Only one that's been online on Facebook tonight as far as I've seen. Spoke to him myself y'see.

If he gets rid of Ameobi and Smith he's already proved he's a competent Manager.

No way in the world would he get rid of Ameobi, they get on really well don't they?  Wasn't Ameobi meant to be his little protege or something?

Ah well then he's shit already, sack him I say!!!!.

I'm absolutely speechless. Should have been done weeks ago, but it is absolutely the right decision. I f***ing love Alan Shearer, and this proves he has f***ing massive balls!

Balls of steel mate, can you imaging the bruise's on his wifes arse?

There's only one Alan Shearer,

One Alan Shearer,

We're walking along, singing this song,

Walking in a Shearer Wonderland.

The Chronicle will do another decibel reading thing, should be fun to read.  :laugh:

I'm absolutely speechless. Should have been done weeks ago, but it is absolutely the right decision. I f***ing love Alan Shearer, and this proves he has f***ing massive balls!

Balls of steel mate, can you imaging the bruise's on his wifes arse?

Were as Hughton must have balls like soggy tea bags.

I'm so fucking glad I'm a fan of this club. Winning and losing alone is simply mundane. We add that extra ridiculous spice other clubs lack.

I fucking love it.

One things for sure, he'll go into the dressing room and kick plenty of arse. Just what is needed to sort out those players who have underperformed for too long.

His appointment offers hope. but we have to be cautious (and I'm sure the man himself would say that) He has a job and a half on. Good luck to him. :thup:

As someone said previously - this has to be Ashley's last get out of jail free card.

And can I also finish by saying....

F**K OFF DENNIS AND REMEMBER TO CLOSE THE DOOR ON YOUR WAY OUT, YOU POISONOUS LITTLE C**T.

Why?