Newcastle United vs. Portsmouth-Monday 27th April 8pm *Setanta 1* Pre-match

joeyt

I wouldn't be too pissed off with RTaylor at RB, Beye at CB for Pompey if i'm honest. As has been said, Habib and Bassong look fairly confident together - you'd expect so, they're the two most technically gifted players in the defense. Plus it'll be their third game together on the bounce and you'll expect they have a decent understanding. Pompey are a bit meh but there's still danger there with the likes of Crouch.

If Stevie Taylor's back though - Habib for RB. :thup:

We've already forgotten that Taylor is a good RB and a liability at CB

I wouldn't be too pissed off with RTaylor at RB, Beye at CB for Pompey if i'm honest. As has been said, Habib and Bassong look fairly confident together - you'd expect so, they're the two most technically gifted players in the defense. Plus it'll be their third game together on the bounce and you'll expect they have a decent understanding. Pompey are a bit meh but there's still danger there with the likes of Crouch.

competant by no means good.

if results over the weekend go our way the atmosphere should, hopefully, be electric at the start of this.

i'm out early afternoon, not going into this thing sober.

I really wish I could get pissed up beforehand. :(

if results over the weekend go our way the atmosphere should, hopefully, be electric at the start of this.

why can't you ?

I don't drink but might have to force it down me for the first time in my life on Monday!

why can't you ?

Driving up. TV move = :angry:

I don't drink but might have to force it down me for the first time in my life on Monday!

you've been watching us sober the last few years ?

i don't know wether to offer you my sympathy or cut you off as a complete loon.

you've been watching us sober the last few years ?

i don't know wether to offer you my sympathy or cut you off as a complete loon.

:lol:

I'll back your decision either way.

why can't you ?

Driving up. TV move = :angry:

drive up early, get pissed,tell mrs and/or employer someone nicked the cushions off the drivers seat so you couldn't seee and had to stop over

I hope so. Sometimes there's so much tension in these games that the crowd gets nervous if they sense the players aren't up for it. We need a performance like we got 1st half against Arsenal.

I can't believe I can't be there, have to be in London to get my Visa for the summer and with the appointment being at 9am I have to get there on Monday night.

Arrive into King's Cross at 7.49pm (if we're on time).

11 minute to run to the nearest watering hole with Setanta.

I can't believe I can't be there, have to be in London to get my Visa for the summer and with the appointment being at 9am I have to get there on Monday night.

Turn right out of Kings X and there is a Scream (yellow card) pub 3/4 mins walk toward Euston that will have it on. Not the best but will def have it on.

It has some trains related name.

Erm, no actually, you condescending little scamp. :aww: I remember Habib Beye being fucking awesome at right-back in the 4-3-3 last year, and one of the focal points of our creativity. That Reading home game was a brilliant performance.

Turn right out of Kings X and there is a Scream (yellow card) pub 3/4 mins walk toward Euston that will have it on. Not the best but will def have it on.

It has some trains related name.

"the brown tunnel" maybe ?

Kings X is a grim area but you should be alright to find somewhere to watch the game. It'll be easy to find a prossie too, if that's the sort of thing that you might be in to.

Just watched Shearer's pre-match press conference and rallying cry on NUFC TV. Not the best of ideas, bricking it even more now.

if you cant have a rallying cry with 5 matches to go when your 4 points adrify then i dont know when you can!!

I see Jeff Stelling has us down for draw.

I have to admit, i fucking hate this guy. I know he supports Hartlepool or whatever, but fuck me does he hate us.

It's not even the fact that he never gives us a chance in any game he predicts. It's the way he talks about us. Seriously, this guys got a problem.

I have to admit, i f***ing hate this guy. I know he supports Hartlepool or whatever, but f*** me does he hate us.

It's not even the fact that he never gives us a chance in any game he predicts. It's the way he talks about us. Seriously, this guys got a problem.

where's he said this?

I have to admit, i fucking hate this guy. I know he supports Hartlepool or whatever, but fuck me does he hate us.

Has he fuck. Seems to quite like us on Soccer Saturday.