Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I do like how NUFC.com inflate how much we spend on players at times.  Saying he cost us 7m to buy.

:yao:

Their transfer section says £5.7m rising to £7m so its not really inflating spending to say that he's a £7m man which he would have been if not shit :lol:

That is no where near the transfer paid.  We've only paid 2.7m for him.

???

Chronicle

One of Pardew’s tasks this summer is to trim the number of fringe players from his squad and Spanish striker Xisco, currently on loan at Deportivo La Coruna, could well be off-loaded with 12 months of his contract still to run, which would raise some funds.

Albeit Newcastle will take a heavy loss on the player. Deportivo have stated they would consider making his move permanent if they won promotion to La Liga, which is now looking all-but secured thanks to the Newcastle player.

Xisco scored a last-minute winner on Wednesday night to help his club beat Gimnastic Taragona 2-1 having come on as a late substitute.

Deportivo now need only a point from their final two matches for go back up after one season outside of Spain’s top tier.

Xisco, who moved from England to Spain on a year’s loan in August, burst into tears at the end of the match in which he emerged the hero.

He said: “This is my best moment in football.”

Xisco, 25, moved from Deportivo to Newcastle in 2008 for £5.7m.

:drool:

Throw this f***er out. Definitely don´t loan him to a Spanish club if they don´t pay for at least all the salary. They shouldn´t be able to take the advantage of the situation. Worse player for the club then Smith - almost.

Am I over dramatically? Probably. But I´m just so sick at players that sucks and gets load of money. Yes we all hate Simpson. But at least he is getting what he is worth (right now anyway).

I agree, whatever makes sense for us financially, is the right decision regarding Xisco. He offers nothing to us in football terms, so we just need to squeeze every penny out of the lad.

I'd be astonished if we got a fee for him, just let him go and get the wages back and our self respect in the process.

I agree[/b[, whatever makes sense for us financially, is the right decision regarding Xisco. He offers nothing to us in football terms, so we just need to squeeze every penny out of the lad.

I'd be astonished if we got a fee for him, just let him go and get the wages back and our self respect in the process.

So you disagree then, because what ATB is suggesting in drama queen style rant is certainly not what's best for the club financially. By throwing the f***er out we'll essentially be paying up the last year of his contract in full and allowing him to walk away for free. Not sure how that would constitute not letting another club (Spanish or otherwise) take advantage of the situation either (not that it's at all relevant if you'd ask me).

Edit: unless you are suggesting we let him go without paying up his contract, which you will find is an impossibility, or we would have done it a long time ago.

The situation is beyond saving financially. If there's any chance of him playing for us, that's the only way we can get anything out of it. But I don't think there is, so we best cut our losses and just get him out of the picture ASAP.

Because he isn't very talented hence why he doesn't even start for a second tier Spanish side? Likewise he does feck all in training and vastly prefers the nightlife of whatever city he's in to the training ground?

Clearly every manager has been under instruction not to play him as part of the fee will be based on appearances. Even when we had a total striker shortage in the relegation season JFK/Hughton/Shearer totally ignored his existence.

Feel for him tbh, we've pretty much ruined his career. 

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I dunno, remember him being used for about a minute away to West Brom in the relegation season. Reckon he's just proper shite like.

Getting rid of Xisco and Smith both in the same summer?!

*Insert 'Is this real life' meme into here which are all blocked at work*

Hang on, there's a chance he could be going for good this summer? My goodness, hold me.