Newcastle United 0 - 1 Fulham - 16/05/09 - post match reaction from page 20

James

Fucking hell. We need to pray to God that Man Utd win against Hull, and if we get a point against Villa, we'll stay up. There is still a chance, we need to hope that Villa are as bad as they were against Boro today.

this is my worst moment as a fan. angry, gutted, empty, but not shocked. everyone knew fulham was the hardest of the three home games and we've saved our worst performance for them, jonas and bassong especially were atrocious

I honestly can't see why so many people are having a go at the ref here? Apart from the disallowed goal, what's he got wrong?

I am shaking my head is disbelief at this comment - can't even insult, its so barmy.

Explain then?

Congratulations to Mr Howard Webb.  All referee's feel they are an important part of the game and he has well and truly proven the point today.

Never has one man cost so many so much!

I honestly can't see why so many people are having a go at the ref here? Apart from the disallowed goal, what's he got wrong?

I am shaking my head is disbelief at this comment - can't even insult, its so barmy.

Explain then?

Bassong didn't even touch Kamara when he went down. CUNT

Congratulations to Mr Howard Webb.  All referee's feel they are an important part of the game and he has well and truly proven the point today.

Never has one man cost so many so much!

Ashley?

Hitler?

Explain then?

Get out!

Explain then?

Bassong didn't even touch Kamara when he went down. CUNT

Sorry, but you're deluded. Bassong grabbed him to hold him back. Once he let go, he clipped his heals. Clear red card.