Howard Webb

McCormick

Not Webb's fault we're not good enough.

Actually we more than matched fulham today. First half we were poor but we were much the better side in the 2nd and deserved to get something out of the game. We had more possesion and more teritorial advantage, according to the stats. It was an absolutely shocking decision by webb, there was not enough there to give a foul and it has cost us our PL status. I'm not absolving the players totally from blame here, as they've got us into this position, but Webb has played a huge part in sending us down.

Have a f***ing word :lol:.

Howard Webb will play no part in us getting relegated, fact is we should have scored with all this 'posession and teritorial advantage'. We should have been better than we were, end of.

Plus there's the other 37 games you play in a season.

How about you stfu !!

Did you even read what I said, we deserved something out of the game we had the possesion, territory and the best chances. YHes of course if we played even better we would have got the result we needed, no shit sherlock !

Webb has had a huge part to play in sending us down, if you think that is a crazy statement to make, as you suggest, then you are proving to be a complete blithering idiot. Maybe you should be the one haveing a word with yourselves lol lol lol

And that cunt Rob Styles has.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Alot of you who are saying it was 50/50 etc. i can only assume have not seen a replay. It is an absoloute fucking disgrace how that goal was disallowed. Howard Webb has cheated. He has imagined a foul and blown his whistle. Inexplicable.

Bassong had to go.

Actually we more than matched fulham today. First half we were poor but we were much the better side in the 2nd and deserved to get something out of the game. We had more possesion and more teritorial advantage, according to the stats. It was an absolutely shocking decision by webb, there was not enough there to give a foul and it has cost us our PL status. I'm not absolving the players totally from blame here, as they've got us into this position, but Webb has played a huge part in sending us down.

Howard Webb will play no part in us getting relegated, fact is we should have scored with all this 'posession and teritorial advantage'. We should have been better than we were, end of.

How about you stfu !!

Did you even read what I said, we deserved something out of the game we had the possesion, territory and the best chances. Yes of course if we played even better we would have got the result we needed, no s*** sherlock !

Webb has had a huge part to play in sending us down, if you think that is a crazy statement to make, as you suggest, then you are proving to be a complete blithering idiot. Maybe you should be the one having a word with yourselves lol lol lol

Oh and the "pls 37 other games s***. Again did you read my post "I'm not absolving the players totally from blame here, as they've got us into this position", ffs reading comprehension ftw.

I'm a blithering idiot because I don't think a referee that made ONE controversial decision to disallow a goal in ONE game of a THIRTY EIGHT game season is sending us down?

Aye, ok :lol:

Forget the points we threw away against Stoke, Wigan and Man City at home. Forget the chances we had to beat Pompey. Forget the chances we had to score a goal today. Forget the two guilt-edge opportunities Martins should have buried, and the stupid mistake from Bassong to get sent off, the bad positioning of Taylor to play their goal onside - The thing that's playing a big hand  in sending us down is a disallowed goal from Howard Webb!

Guest ToonGeneral

I agree we are shit.

But the fact is that this season referees have cost us the chance of 7 points and that would have been good enough to stay up.

There's another question. If Nolan did nothing wrong, when the referee blew the whistle to disallow the goal why did he go down on his knees and hold his head in hands instead of disputing the decision?

He knew he'd done something.

Do you think we would have won if Viduka's goal had stood?

Nop.

I do. Think it was the wrong decision as well. Don't blame him for costing us the game as such, but it certainly made a difference.

How about you stfu !!

Did you even read what I said, we deserved something out of the game we had the possesion, territory and the best chances. Yes of course if we played even better we would have got the result we needed, no s*** sherlock !

Webb has had a huge part to play in sending us down, if you think that is a crazy statement to make, as you suggest, then you are proving to be a complete blithering idiot. Maybe you should be the one having a word with yourselves lol lol lol

Oh and the "pls 37 other games s***. Again did you read my post "I'm not absolving the players totally from blame here, as they've got us into this position", ffs reading comprehension ftw.

I'm a blithering idiot because I don't think a referee that made ONE controversial decision to disallow a goal in ONE game of a THIRTY EIGHT game season is sending us down?

Forget the points we threw away against Stoke, Wigan and Man City at home. Forget the chances we had to beat Pompey. Forget the chances we had to score a goal today. Forget the two guilt-edge opportunities Martins should have buried, and the stupid mistake from Bassong to get sent off, the bad positioning of Taylor to play their goal onside - The thing that's playing a big hand  in sending us down is a disallowed goal from Howard Webb!

Come off it Jonny,The Man City game we played 70 minutes with 10 men due to another refereeing fuck up.

How about you stfu !!

Come off it Jonny,The Man City game we played 70 minutes with 10 men due to another refereeing f*** up.

Aye, but we were still 2-1 up with 5 minutes to go. Same with the Wigan and Stoke games. 10 men or not, we could have kept onto the lead without a defensive error.

Guest Mantis

Webb is a complete wanker.  If that goal had of been at Old Trafford today with Man U 1 - 0 down there is no way he would have disallowed it and that is fact.  If that is the extent of a foul from a corner there should never be a goal from a corner again.  The amount of pulling, dragging, climbing, blocking etc a every corner outweighs this situation 99 times out of a 100.

If we go down, over 95% of the blame is with the club and staff, but I am getting past pissed off with football and its pre-historic standpoint on technology.  If only FIFA could be disbanded and some modern administration could drag this sport into the 21st century.  I look forward to the day a club challenges these errors in court and the question is asked of football 'Did you put all available measures in place to ensure decisions are correct'.  We have the same debates every week after most games, it is almost not worth discussing because nothing will change in the foreseable future.

How about you stfu !!

Come off it Jonny,The Man City game we played 70 minutes with 10 men due to another refereeing f*** up.

Aye, but we were still 2-1 up with 5 minutes to go. Same with the Wigan and Stoke games. 10 men or not, we could have kept onto the lead without a defensive error.

My point is,without the disgraceful decision to send off Beye,we would have been 2-0 up with 11 men,the other games you mention,you are correct,to throw away 2 goal leads at home is fucking criminal.

How about you stfu !!

My point is,without the disgraceful decision to send off Beye,we would have been 2-0 up with 11 men,the other games you mention,you are correct,to throw away 2 goal leads at home is f***ing criminal.

we would have been 2-0 up? how do you know that?

How about you stfu !!

My point is,without the disgraceful decision to send off Beye,we would have been 2-0 up with 11 men,the other games you mention,you are correct,to throw away 2 goal leads at home is f***ing criminal.

Because their penalty,for which Beye was wrongly dismissed for wouldn't have been given,Alzheimerhead.

Just gets me aggravated every time I see it. That decision alone isn't the reason we'll be relegated by a long shot but the fact is our fate would still be in our own hands if he'd allowed it. Awful, awful decision, should be fucking strung up from the Tyne Bridge.

What has he done wrong? It was a foul on the keeper (in today's game), and Bassong deserved to get sent off. Am I missing something?

Total scapegoat.

Generally you know your stuff but you're off your tits if you thought that was a foul by Nolan (i may have to break your legs tomorrow :kinnear:)

How about you stfu !!

Because their penalty,for which Beye was wrongly dismissed for wouldn't have been given,Alzheimerhead.

which occured at 0-0

honestly, what a load of shite

We've thrown away enough points for that not to matter.

Guest Heneage

What I'd like to now. If Nolan's was a foul what the flying frig was Dan Agger on Habib Beye 2 weeks ago, he wasn't even looking at the ball. Howard Webbe trying to prove he's a good ref by giving everything to the away team cheers Howard you stupid twat.

Well this twat of a ref has cost us dear after seeing that replay on motd!

Hope he gets a fucking sorting out if that point we should have had sends us down!  Wouldn't mind but with 11 still on the pitch at that stage I think we would have won it and bassong wouldn't have been so rash if we were on level terms!

Grade A cunt!

How about you stfu !!

Are you a little slow or something. Why don't you clearly point out where I did not say that the players had got us into this position that someone like howard fucking webb can make a awful call that has in all probability cost us our PL status. Honestly do everyone a favour and stfu, you obviously have zero reading comnprehension skills.

Well this t*** of a ref has cost us dear after seeing that replay on motd!

Hope he gets a f***ing sorting out if that point we should have had sends us down!  Wouldn't mind but with 11 still on the pitch at that stage I think we would have won it and bassong wouldn't have been so rash if we were on level terms!

Grade A c***!

This is the thing. A lot of us overseas folk were watching it live, we could see it clearly, there was no bloody foul. I'm biased as fuck, but I can honestly say if that goal had been disallowed at the other end or had it had happened to hull in their game, i would be saying the exact same thing. The thing is it's cost us big time, probably more than any other disallowed goal in our recent history.

Fuck sake, never a fucking foul. Arsehole. Preemptive fuck off to those saying he's not the reason we're down there, fucking really? He's cost us a chance of a point or 3 today with a shit decision. I have a right to be fucked off.