Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

He came in and did a job for 6 months. I would like him to stay another year, but if he does go to Sunderland I'm not too bothered, it's not like he'll improve them greatly. He's a below average Premiership player.

Exactly he can go where he wants for all i care he is just another nomad footballer and he moves where he see fit .

Guest BooBoo

Regardless of how good/ bad he is, this is a poor way to treat a player. Word will soon get round if the club is treating our own players in such an off hand manner.

Regardless of how good/ bad he is, this is a poor way to treat a player. Word will soon get round if the club is treating our own players in such an off hand manner.

Do you think Ashley and Llambras really care ,i think they dont give a flying fuck .

Guest toonlass

He came in and did a job for 6 months. I would like him to stay another year, but if he does go to Sunderland I'm not too bothered, it's not like he'll improve them greatly. He's a below average Premiership player.

Exactly he can go where he wants for all i care he is just another nomad footballer and he moves where he see fit .

Bit harsh like. He was at Rangers over 6 years

He's been touting himself about for the last several weeks to the media about wanting a move to a prem club etc...he was never going to be kept on.

I'm impressed we sent him a letter.  :lol:

Strange one but theres no point keeping average players nearly hitting there 30s,better of giving the youngsters a chance.Didnt sound to deveasted  a few weeks ago when he was on the look out for  a new club

Guest elbee909

He shouldn't have chosen Rangers over us all those years ago then, the Danish bacon tosser.

Bit harsh like. He was at Rangers over 6 years

We will just have to see how long he lasts at his next club but staying with us was never gonna happen tbh and imho he is at an age were he will go from club to club .

He's not our player though that's the thing. No more our player than what Cacapa, Owen, Viduka, etc. With regards to his Newcastle future, it's like Shearer. If the new owner wants Shearer, he'll get a contract, similarly if Shearer wants Lovenkrands, he'll give him a contract. Don't see the big fuss.

If shearer had any interest in him, he would have been training today. There are plenty of unattached players that train with clubs just for fitness, some even without looking for a move. seems a bit extreme to cut him out, we must have really wanted rid.

If shearer had any interest in him, he would have been training today. There are plenty of unattached players that train with clubs just for fitness, some even without looking for a move. seems a bit extreme to cut him out, we must have really wanted rid.

Giving the state we are in, its not at all suprising he wasnt there, no matter which side made the decision.

i'd have much rather had lovenkrands signed up on a 3 year contract than that useless no-mark ameobi

i'd rather give Garry Glitter a position coaching the youth team than keep Shola Ameobi

i'd have much rather had lovenkrands signed up on a 3 year contract than that useless no-mark ameobi

i'd rather give Garry Glitter a position coaching the youth team than keep Shola Ameobi

Understandable considering your position on Michael Jackson.

Guest Phil K

hope we can keep him would be a key player for us in the championship

I take it you don't read much news

Meaning ?

If you're more up on news from NUFC please spill the beans.

We're all in the dark.

• 1 month later...