Tamas Kadar

Skirge

He's joined some class groups on Facebook. Even joined my old 6 a side teams group.  :celb:

He joined the group 'Joseph Fritzl is a legend!!!'

Something tells me he just accepts anything.

Its probably got something to do with the Austrian-Hungarian rivalry.

He's joined some class groups on Facebook. Even joined my old 6 a side teams group.  :celb:

He joined the group 'Joseph Fritzl is a legend!!!'

Something tells me he just accepts anything.

Its probably got something to do with the Austrian-Hungarian rivalry.

He's also a member of 'We need a Pizza Hut on the Isel of Man'

So I think it's safe to say he just joins everything he's invited to.

I might start a "If I accept this I am agreeing to give Jon Lockwood 50% of my future earnings" group. Would that be legally binding?

A facebook group? It's practically an official contract.

• 1 month later...
Guest koenji

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy298/b3nt3xrevolutions/010278640143400.jpg

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy298/b3nt3xrevolutions/010278640143500.jpg

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy298/b3nt3xrevolutions/010278640143800.jpg

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy298/b3nt3xrevolutions/010278640145300.jpg

• 8 months later...
Guest firetotheworks

I have faith in him, definitely. Like he said, a loan would be ideal at this stage, get him blooded.

Stay Kadar, Kadar, whatever will be will be, etc etc

Guest Stephen927

how about just keeping his head down and working hard instead of saying things like this? dont know why people feel the need to come out and talk to the press.

how about just keeping his head down and working hard instead of saying things like this? dont know why people feel the need to come out and talk to the press.

Depends how you look at it really. I'd doubt he phoned up a journalist and started ranting at him. It's more likely an interviewer asked him how he sees his future and he answered honestly.

Guest scottishmag54

i can see where he is coming from going to be hard for him to get in the team next season maybe be good for him to go out on loan to a championship team and get a regular game.

Guest toonlass

Would probably be good for him to go out on loan to a championship side next season.

agreed give him a seasons first team football

so we loan him out and replace his spot in the squad with.....?

Vidic

Loan signings like Khiz & One Size have got him thinking that much is obvious. We cant just force him onto a CCC team, someone has to be interested & willing to pay some £££'s while at the same time consider who they have in there team & own youth ranks. NUFC cant pick & choose where he goes as the reasons stated previously but if I had my choice I would see if Debrecen were interested in taking for a season they are 2nd in the Hungarian league atm but due mega wedge by for getting into the CL group stages this season so will have a good team next year. They have a few Hungarian Internationale defenders who could help bring him on, I also think a year back in Hungary could do wonders for him as he left home at young age.

Loan signings like Khiz & One Size have got him thinking that much is obvious. We cant just force him onto a CCC team, someone has to be interested & willing to pay some £££'s while at the same time consider who they have in there team & own youth ranks. NUFC cant pick & choose where he goes as the reasons stated previously but if I had my choice I would see if Debrecen were interested in taking for a season they are 2nd in the Hungarian league atm but due mega wedge by for getting into the CL group stages this season so will have a good team next year. They have a few Hungarian Internationale defenders who could help bring him on, I also think a year back in Hungary could do wonders for him as he left home at young age.

Debrecen is a world away from Kadar's hometown -- the other end of the country, and the only protestant bit of Hungary. Be like sending a Geordie boy "home" to Plymouth.

And anyway, the Hungarian league is really, really crap. Probably worse preparation for the PL than the Championship.

He should have had more games this season as he's good enough and holding him back has been stupid.

Yep, I'm happy that van Aanholt filled it well when he came but I still think we should have just played Kadar during that time.

Yep, I'm happy that van Aanholt filled it well when he came but I still think we should have just played Kadar during that time.

I said that at the time, we gave that experience to a Chelsea player who was younger than Kadar and we've done the same more recently with Hall who will probably be going back to QPR at the end of the season.   :idiot2: