Realistic Summer Targets 2009

Kasper

Guest MrSundlofer

If we're picking old players for coaches then Gary Speed must surely be a better option than Solano

Why?

Solano been quoted today that he want to be a coach here. I think he will do alright. Good on set pieces, technique and other skills. And if he have Spanish speaking players, he will be a help for them.

Guest Heneage

If we're picking old players for coaches then Gary Speed must surely be a better option than Solano

Why?

Solano been quoted today that he want to be a coach here. I think he will do alright. Good on set pieces, technique and other skills. And if he have Spanish speaking players, he will be a help for them.

This lad speaks sense in abundance, we could have a coach that can teach the next generation a bit about technique.

Why?

You cant really teach skill, not after the player has hit 18. I saw no evidence of him having the personality to be a coach either

Guest MrSundlofer

Why?

You cant really teach skill, not after the player has hit 18. I saw no evidence of him having the personality to be a coach either

Captain for Peru. Knows the club very well. "A happy guy". Can play on his trumpet. He can make the club a bit happier ;)

I meant he can be in charge of some part in the training that includes technique, passing and set pieces for example.

Why?

Captain for Peru. Knows the club very well. "A happy guy". Can play on his trumpet. He can make the club a bit happier ;)

I meant he can be in charge of some part in the training that includes technique, passing and set pieces for example.

Lots of sense being made. Mike Ashley take note.

Utter bollocks.

what leads to believe that Solano has the personality to be a coach then?

Guest firetotheworks

Stephen Hunt from Reading? Said he wants to leave Reading apparently...

Cant believe Im about to type this, but I think he's out of our league at the moment.