RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's still there, I just haven't got a f***ing clue what they're playing at. :lol:

For those of us on the mo-bile, what was/is it?

A page was added on .cock headed 'NUFC Statement' like they normally do. It was dated up but contained fuck all other than 'Check back later'. :lol:

:omg:

:lol: I can picture Ashley and Llambias fighting over the keyboard, a copy of "Dreamweaver for Dummies" flipped open on the desk beside them. 

:mackems:

Guest Redheugh

There will be no announcement today, other than talks are on going with Moat and a North-West based consortium who will be performing DD this week after giving the relevant financial information over the last weekend

If they upload a video of Never Gonna Give you Up, so help me God...

Imagine that, it's just a Rick Roll, then they reveal that there never was a takeover, Shearer's actually been manager since the start of the window and we've signed like 8 players. Would be amazing. :lol:

There will be no announcement today, other than talks are on going with Moat and a North-West based consortium who will be performing DD this week after giving the relevant financial information over the last weekend

Can I just point out for the benefit of everyone else that this chap posts on Toontastic and pretends he knows anything on there too. :thup:

Guest Phil K

This is worse than waiting for my results at the clap clinic.......

I find that exciting and dangerous like watching Eastenders on acid.

What is this - poxy knob confessions section ?

(Does explain a few things from certain people mind)  ;D

It's still there, I just haven't got a f***ing clue what they're playing at. :lol:

For those of us on the mo-bile, what was/is it?

Random old page on the website that hasn't been updated, nothing to do with THE BIG ANNOUCEMENT!

it came up when i refreshed it :p

probably something about butt being fully fit :p

Sky Sports News can reveal that the Newcastle United website has a 'statement' template page which David Craig is refreshing until the statement until appears. We'll be back to him later...