RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wait a minute! Let me get this straight, there is a woman writing about football? :kinnear:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/179/louisetaylor.jpg

No.

I wouldn't shag her with a stolen cock.

You steal cocks?

Guest super_shay1

STEVE McMahon has promised the Toon Army they’re finally about to see the back of Mike Ashley as the Newcastle takeover saga nears completion.

McMahon’s Profitable Group have made an improved bid to end Ashley’s nightmare two-year reign.

The former Liverpool star is confident that after weeks of wrangling, the Singapore-based consortium have done enough to push through the sale in the next few days.

The group have offered just short of Ashley’s £100m asking price, but frontman McMahon insisted: “We’ve made a realistic offer. The money’s in place and we are for real.”

The prospective new owners are expected to name Alan Shearer as manager.

McMahon added: “Everybody’s in limbo and we’re keen to put a stop to that. We believe we have a solution for Newcastle, we want to tidy up the mess and the sooner it gets sorted the better.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/89681/Mac-vows-Toon-of-fortune/

you boys know i dont often post on here something ive heard, unless its off one of my most trusted sources with inside knowledge on the club/player in question. Had an interesting talk tonight with an associate of mine, and he believes thursday will be the key day here with a decision being made. Hopefully is true

Two questions -

On a scale of 1- 10 what confidence do you have in your source?

Does 'Decision being made' include the club being taken off the market?

FUCK THIS I have waited long enough.. some fker let me know when its over

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:lol:

I would love to live in the Skirge household, especially around christmas time.

I'd love to see Skirge on Big Brother...the agony of not knowing any Newcastle news on a daily basis :lol:

skirge and dave in the big brother house. they'd just be rocking backwards and forwards mumbling incoherently.

Guest sicko2ndbest

you boys know i dont often post on here something ive heard, unless its off one of my most trusted sources with inside knowledge on the club/player in question. Had an interesting talk tonight with an associate of mine, and he believes thursday will be the key day here with a decision being made. Hopefully is true

Two questions -

On a scale of 1- 10 what confidence do you have in your source?

Does 'Decision being made' include the club being taken off the market?

I'll take this one bob:

He will say

To question 1 'I would say a 9, i cannot reveal his name but he is a reliable guy who rarely givesme any information unless it is on the money'

To question 2 'My source says the club will be taken off the market by Thursday'

followed by the classic

'i am only passing on what i was told'

I'd love to see Skirge on Big Brother...the agony of not knowing any Newcastle news on a daily basis :lol:

skirge and dave in the big brother house. they'd just be rocking backwards and forwards mumbling incoherently.

Like Awfer Fowler when he lost the plot

Guest sicko2ndbest

To be fair dazzanufc1892 has passed on some good info in the past.

I know i'm just being vesicious?!

At least the topic no longer says "Nothing".

Sick of this dragging on, it's not good for my blood pressure.  Excuse me while I have a heart attack.

HNNNNNGGGGGGHH

That's better.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Whether it happens or not, I feel that the thread title change has been a good thing for our mental health.