RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There really will be hell to pay if that fat cunt does the same shit stunt he pulled last year that resulted on us going down. If he takes the club off the market will he also apologise for wasting the fucking transfer window when we should have been rebuilding the entire squad? Will he fuck, fat waste of space. All of us are going to be absolutely seething tomorrow :lol: Especially when :kinnear: returns aswell.

Just briefly checked through Sky's web site, have the club formally announced that they are making an announcement tomorrow or is it only the media who have told us its happening?

The latter (hence 'expected'), though it's been reported as fact by everyone rather than coming from Sky.

Just briefly checked through Sky's web site, have the club formally announced that they are making an announcement tomorrow or is it only the media who have told us its happening?

The latter (hence 'expected'), though it's been reported as fact by everyone rather than coming from Sky.

Ah right.

I have just come over all sceptical all of a sudden and now just expect  :tumbleweed: tomorrow :(

Ah right.

I have just come over all sceptical all of a sudden and now just expect  :tumbleweed: tomorrow :(

MAD

"Talks ongoing"

"Hoping to come to a conclusion soon"

"We should have a clearer idea by the end of the week"

Take your pick.

I'll have a guess at all three being the actual statement....

I'm expecting club to be taken off the market and O'Leary/Kinnear/Hughton to be appointed, so anything else is a bonus.  :snod:

Yeah, that about sums it up. Ashley and Kinnear would be as bad as it could possibly get. Couldn't be any worse than that.

I'm expecting club to be taken off the market and O'Leary/Kinnear/Hughton to be appointed, so anything else is a bonus.  :snod:

Yeah, that about sums it up. Ashley and Kinnear would be as bad as it could possibly get. Couldn't be any worse than that.

Don't say that I'm sure if there is one person who could make a worse scenario a reality it would be Ashley.

"Talks ongoing"

"Hoping to come to a conclusion soon"

"We should have a clearer idea by the end of the week"

Take your pick.

I'll have a guess at all three being the actual statement....

I bet the statement tomorrow is that the rumours about the statement on Monday are not true.

Guest firetotheworks

I reckon it'll be along the lines of 'Monday wrote Mr Kipling...' and then something about how Ashley loves his cakes.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I just cannot see him staying especially on the back of Llambias' comments on Thursday about being more or less at signing over stage.

I prepare to be proved wrong

I just cannot see him staying especially on the back of Llambias' comments on Thursday about being more or less at signing over stage.

I prepare to be proved wrong

Where can i access these comments?

ive not really followed the takeover thread but i dont get how Moat needs bank loans to take over when he has "financial backing from a property developer, Ben Zion Rabinowitz" also why are we pushing for this bloke to take over when he is needing the club to sell 3 more key players to get bank funding, or do we need to do this even with ashley staying put?

It isn't bank loans it is agreement from barclays to continue with the granting of the bank overdraft facilities and showing them that there are enough guarentees in place to cover it if we go uner.

He's clearly taking it off the market man.

We won't be sold.

We are already sold.

We will be told all about that fact, in Monday's announcement.

This announcement HAS been 'announced' (that we are having one) on the Official Club Website, I assume?