The England Thread

Pilko

FA forced him into it according to a report from him to Italian press.

Course they did. Resign or we'll sack you for misconduct/trumped up charge, resign and we'll pay you till the end of your contract.

If not Harry the I do think it could well be Pardew.

if its not Harry I could easily see it being Hodgson

If it's Hodgson surely we will all be doing this.

http://gifsoup.com/view1/1669361/hodgson-face-rub-o.gif

Good riddance to bad shite. Would love the new manager to come in and have a swift cull of all the shit old failures (Terry, Rio, Lampard, Gerrrard & GazBaz) before the Euros. Won't happen like.

Good riddance to bad shite. Would love the new manager to come in and have a swift cull of all the shit old failures (Terry, Rio, Lampard, Gerrrard & GazBaz) before the Euros. Won't happen like.

This.

Surely, Rio is already gone. He's been dreadful for some time.

John Terry should be on the poll. He's shown he's got more power than the manager and tried to take the job after the Algeria game so he definitely will now.

Get the f*** in. Capello has been nothing but an embarrassment.

Eh, do you support the English team?

Yeah.

This always puzzles me. I know many in Finland who support England. I kinda understand it here as we've never been in World Cup/Euro, but you Swedes have always been competitive. 

Father is from England (Newcastle), didn't really give me a choice.

Get the f*** in. Capello has been nothing but an embarrassment.

Eh, do you support the English team?

Yeah.

This always puzzles me. I know many in Finland who support England. I kinda understand it here as we've never been in World Cup/Euro, but you Swedes have always been competitive. 

Father is from England (Newcastle), didn't really give me a choice.

I didn't post it directly to you, just in general.  :)

Edit. Reading my post again, it seems I directed it to you. :lol:

FURIOUS Fabio Capello says he quit as England boss after the FA "insulted" him.

Capello launched a stunning broadside at his former employers after walking out on the £6million-a-year Three Lions job.

The Italian was fuming when FA chiefs went over his head to strip John Terry of the England captaincy last week.

And Capello tonight raged: "They really insulted me and damaged my authority.

"What really hit me and forced me to take this decision was the fact the much-vaunted Anglo-Saxon sense of justice, as they are the first to claim that everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

"In Terry's case, they gravely offended me and damaged my authority at the head of the England side, effectively creating a problem for the squad.

"I have never tolerated certain crossing of lines, so it was easy for me to spot it and take my decision to leave."

I fancy Wenger, personally.

- Knows the English game

- Track record in developing young talent

- No stranger to a trophy

- Definitely in need of a new challenge

Also can't see Arsenal holding the FA to ransom when it comes to buying out his contract. Would be a good move for all involved.

Guest reefatoon

If Melted face gets the job, it's just all the more reason for me to not watch England.  Bunch of useless cockney players with a useless cockney manager, would feel like i had no affiliation at all.