The England Thread

Pilko

Guest taps01

This probably won't go down well, but how Kelly is ahead of Simpson in the pecking order confuses me, never mind Richards.

Simpson is injured

This probably won't go down well, but how Kelly is ahead of Simpson in the pecking order confuses me, never mind Richards.

Simpson is injured

A fair comment. :lol:

Despite the injury, Simpson is 25 and plays for a club that is not highly regarded. Kelly is seen as a prospect who needs international experience. Micah clearly had sex with someone's daughter and/or wife.

Hodgson on Micah Richards: "It was difficult. In Phil Jones we have a player who has done well at rb. It was one of Jones or Richards"

A week later, calls up Martin Kelly.  :lol:

Hodgson on Micah Richards: "It was difficult. In Phil Jones we have a player who has done well at rb. It was one of Jones or Richards"

A week later, calls up Martin Kelly.  :lol:

Yeah but after Kelly's brilliant performance for Milan against Arsenal it had to be him.

To be fair to Simpson he's right, mind I don't know were he thinks he should be in the England set up but he's deluded if he thinks he's good enough. Why Richards isn't picked is baffling, there's obviously something wrong there.

To be fair to Simpson he's right, mind I don't know were he thinks he should be in the England set up but he's deluded if he thinks he's good enough. Why Richards isn't picked is baffling, there's obviously something wrong there.

yeah it is a bit odd. considering hodgson mentioned richards a few days ago, i can see it being a case of richards turning his nose up at being named as a reserve player.

Guest Roger Kint

It's a player called up purely for cover. Probably wanted to give one of the young lads an experience with the main squad.

Aye dont see the issue, it would be a giant kick in the balls for Richards to go to Norway as cover and then be told 'cheers now fuck off son' a day later. Young lad gains experience while Chelsea players have the weekend off nowt more.

To be fair I'd rather play Kelly than Johnson. Johnson has already shown hes a liability at international level.. No idea how he gets picked.. Not like he had an amazing season either..